Respected Contributor

TIGI S Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum

I think my favorite leave-in hair treatment may be discontinued. I used to buy it at Amazon or Ulta for around $20.00.

I found this on eBay and couldn't believe it!

B85C6BAE-46AE-4AA1-BDC9-5E8F39527BC6_1_201_a.jpeg

if you've used it and have now found a great substitute (that's not $149 Smiley Happy ), please post some recommendations.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Re: TIGI S Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum

Looks like it, but you can check their website to be sure.  That's how I figured out they had discontinued their Bed Head Moisture Maniac after being unable to find it at Ulta.  Luckily, I was able to get a large pump bottle of it from Walmart com before it disappeared or the price skyrocketted.

Contributor

Yes, it's definitely been discontinued.  I contacted Tigi and the product they recommended to replace it is Tigi After Party. I have that product too and the consistency is different and I have only used it in dry hair to smooth my hair. The silky smooth product was one of my favorites and I was really disappointed it was discontinued. I have found a few that I like as replacements:

Redken Smooth force or Kerastase Blow Dry

Respected Contributor

@Chardie, I bought the Tigi After Party. I've only used it twice but I can already tell it's not going to be as good as the discontinued S Factor Silky Smooth for me. it's thick and a little sticky which is pretty much the opposite of the other product.

oh well, I'll use it and then continue my search for a replacement.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich