Honored Contributor

THURSDAY P&R 5/2/18

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties.  I know this is a little early but it is a good time for me. I have been shopping and here are my purchases:

Petal Fresh Botanicals - Calming & healing wipes (removes makeup too) in Lavender & Rosemary.  This co. does NOT test on animals - 100% vegan.

Acure Organics - Orange & Cloves body lotion - this scent is so nice and I received a compliment wearing it.

Acure Organics - Brillantly Brightening Day Cream

I will have to try alba Botanica body wash at Walmart (previous post on last week's thread) in Mint.  Great price.  I hope you enjoy your weekend.  It is in the mid/ high 80's and sunny in Chicago area.  Finally.  I purchased 3 Laura Geller Italian Marble lipsticks.  The second one arrived and it was the wrong shade so it is on it's way to the Q.  The right one was shipped today. If you ordered this lipstick keep it low because it has a tendency to break if too high up from tube.  Stay Pretty, Beauties.  Cat Very HappyHeart 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1,

Just so you know I got that Alba Botanica body wash at Walmart's website from a third-party seller. The shipping was free and fast. It's such a good buy.

This week I bought a Body Buddy lotion applicator. It's the best thing for me! I was using one of those foam things on a long handle to reach my back but with my arthritic hands I was having difficulty grasping that handle. No problem with the Body Buddy because it has loops on each end that I can grab easily. It's made out of thin vinyl material that doesn't absorb product and it's washable. Amazon has these for about $20.

Body Buddy Lotion Applicator - $20

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  Boby Buddy makes more sense than the long handle/brush.  Thanks for the tip.  My cat Ava sleeps in her Bed Buddy.  LOL  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

My Kat Von D pomades in white out and roxy arrived and I love them both. Apparently Huda Beauty just came out with two new options in the Obsessions palettes some of us have. I ordered the new gemstone set. The other new set is coral which I might get later. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Original Makeup Eraser Cloth website was offering buy one get one free sale a few days ago and I ordered a few sets from them, original and travel sizes. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Beauties,  I thought it was Wednesday thus the early thread.  So sorry.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Beauties,  I thought it was Wednesday thus the early thread.  So sorry.

LOL I was wondering!  I finally had stuff to put on your last week's thread but was waiting to get some before I posted!  Was just thinking, dam I missed my chance. 😜  I will still post, but will have to ask for a tardy slip. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Katcat1,

Just so you know I got that Alba Botanica body wash at Walmart's website from a third-party seller. The shipping was free and fast. It's such a good buy.

This week I bought a Body Buddy lotion applicator. It's the best thing for me! I was using one of those foam things on a long handle to reach my back but with my arthritic hands I was having difficulty grasping that handle. No problem with the Body Buddy because it has loops on each end that I can grab easily. It's made out of thin vinyl material that doesn't absorb product and it's washable. Amazon has these for about $20.

Body Buddy Lotion Applicator - $20

download.jpg

@SilleeMee Thanks for this!  I'm going to get one for sure especially since you said it doesn't absorb product.  I wonder how it works with oils.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I will have to try alba Botanica body wash at Walmart (previous post on last week's thread) in Mint.   

@Katcat1  I don't know if you order from Vitacost, but I just looked and it is on sale for $8.99 on their site right now...for a 32 oz bottle!!  Lucky Vitamin is also a good site to get it from.  And I'm pretty sure I've seen it in store at Target, but that was awhile ago, so not sure if they still have it in store.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Target has buy four select shampoo and conditioners get a $5 gift card. So, I got Head and Shoulders for hubby. And I got Herbal Essence Bio Renew Shamppo and Conditioner to try.  I have not used it yet, but the price was right (I also had a coupon from the Sunday paper).