Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Katcat1,

Just so you know I got that Alba Botanica body wash at Walmart's website from a third-party seller. The shipping was free and fast. It's such a good buy.

This week I bought a Body Buddy lotion applicator. It's the best thing for me! I was using one of those foam things on a long handle to reach my back but with my arthritic hands I was having difficulty grasping that handle. No problem with the Body Buddy because it has loops on each end that I can grab easily. It's made out of thin vinyl material that doesn't absorb product and it's washable. Amazon has these for about $20.

Body Buddy Lotion Applicator - $20

download.jpg

@SilleeMee Thanks for this!  I'm going to get one for sure especially since you said it doesn't absorb product.  I wonder how it works with oils.

@Suebdoo,

I think there would be a problem getting the oil to stay on this applicator. When I use it to apply lotion then the lotion stays put until I get this thing to my back. Oil might drip right off if you place it on one spot. I think it might work if you spread the oil out across most of the surface and apply it that way. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Sprouts has BOGO on Nubian Heritage body lotions today, so I picked up two for my stash. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: THURSDAY P&R 5/2/18

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrel  Thank you.  Right now I have 3 different scents of body wash in my shower so I need to wait a little while, but that is a great price especially for the size.  alba Botanica has great sunscreens in physical and chem.  I use it and Target sells some of it otherwise I buy online.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  I have liked several of the Alba Botanica products I've tried.  Some of them I'm not wowed by, but I haven't tried any I really dislike.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Super Contributor

Looks nice.  I use a salux cloth.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

@mistriTsquirrel

Hey, have you seen that Acure is having a big oil sale?  Trying to ditch the last of the old packaging. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Katcat1

@mistriTsquirrel

Hey, have you seen that Acure is having a big oil sale?  Trying to ditch the last of the old packaging. Woman Wink

Thanks, @just bee!!  I will check it out.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org