Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties.  I hope you have been shopping for some beauty bargains!  I purchased:

Acure Organics Lavender body lotion 12 oz. - both of these lotions are new scents for me but the lotion is very nice as you don't need to use much as it spreads easily. 

Acure Organics Lemongrass body lotion

Real Techniques Complexion sponges (2) - love these sponges for applying my tinted moisturizer plus they wash beautifully and last a long time.

I decided to stock up on a few items because Target is offering a $5 gift card if you spend $20 in beauty.  I can use all of the above at any time.  I hope you all had a great week and hope you have a great weekend.  Share your purchases and/or reviews.  Stay Pretty, Beauties.  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: THURSDAY BEAUTY P&R 6/21/18

I bought two things last week based on recommendations from posters here.Woman Happy Thumbs up for both!

Revlon Super Lustrous LipstickPink in the Afternoon - $5

download.jpg

Milani Baked Blush, Luminoso - $7

download (1).jpg

Both of these are really good colors for my olive complexion. The lippy is cream, no shimmer and glossy. The blush gives my skin a sun-kissed glow, not glittery and stays all day. My skin is on the darker side of medium and this blush is subtle on me. It may show up a lot more on someone who is fair or light.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought two things last week based on recommendations from posters here.Woman Happy Thumbs up for both!

Revlon Super Lustrous LipstickPink in the Afternoon - $5

download.jpg

Milani Baked Blush, Luminoso - $7

download (1).jpg

Both of these are really good colors for my olive complexion. The lippy is cream, no shimmer and glossy. The blush gives my skin a sun-kissed glow, not glittery and stays all day. My skin is on the darker side of medium and this blush is subtle on me. It may show up a lot more on someone who is fair or light.

@SilleeMee Nice purchases!! I have the Milani blush.  It's a perfect summer color.  I love Revlon Superlustrous. I don't have that color, though. It looks beautiful!

Valued Contributor

maybelline   "crazy for coffee lipstick  No 275. Pretty , Not really coffee color but dark lip nude, Pretty.,semi matte , Nice scent very slight and doesn't stay on a real long time but is really pretty. I like it.

mally eyeliners , I like . Long lasting and eazy to put on . once it dries it stays on. 5 pencils in box-says.....Mally .Evercolor,5 pencils 

on box.

Rimmel.. oil free eye makeup remover.,clear good buy.no scent,3.4 Oz. in bottle . removes waterproof mascara and has no oil.,about 6 dollars and works good.

Distintion  Firmaliftface and eye serum bought on the Q,2 bottles , Gos on eazy,2 bottles , has collagen and I use before makeup and at night  . You get2,1 oz bottles. Nice product , dries quickly and smoothly.

cathy from ma