Honored Contributor

Re: THURSDAY BEAUTY P&R 5/24/18

@Shanus wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus  Let me know how you like the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.  I wear it all the time.  I have at times tried to find something less pricey but nothing can compare to this product.

@Katcat1  At first wear, I really like it. My Bobbi Brown Extra Tinted Moisturizer Balm comes in a jar for $60 (expensive). I got tired of having to use a spatula to scoop it out and a glass jar is “iffy” on a ceramic tile bathroom floor. The LM was attractive because it’s in a tube. If it’s a good product, price doesn’t bother me too much. I just resign myself to it. Most of my “face dollars” are for skincare, so a little splurge on what will be my only summer  foundation isn’t too difficult to justify.

@Katcat1. I forgot to add that if I need more coverage, I added a drop of my IT CC Cream to the LM....trying to use up the IT. I don’t like full coverage in warm weather.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I want to thank @mistriTsquirrel for her recommendation of the cacay oil! Woman Happy

Thanks, @SilleeMee, but that must've been somebody else.  I have not tried the cacay oil yet.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I want to thank @mistriTsquirrel for her recommendation of the cacay oil! Woman Happy

Thanks, @SilleeMee, but that must've been somebody else.  I have not tried the cacay oil yet.

Oh shoot. I thought it was you @mistriTsquirrelWoman LOL Thanks for letting me know.Woman Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

It's alright, @SilleeMee.  I seldom remember who recommended what either.  Smiley Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I want to thank @mistriTsquirrel@Texasmouse for her recommendation of the cacay oil! Woman Happy

You're welcome @SilleeMee! I'm still using it solely on my neck (which is too sensitive for my tretinoin) and am hoping I'll see some results soon.

Let me know how it works for you. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have been thinking of trying that laura Gellar mixed berry marble lipstick . Thaks for the review!

cathy from ma