Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties.  I hope you have been shopping.  Here are my purchases:

Laura Geller Italian lipstick in Berry Banana - I love this shade.  It's like the color of your lips but better.

Laura Geller Italian lipstick in Strawberry Toffee - Another pretty shade.  This is medium pink with a touch of toffee.

Share your purchases and/or reviews and have a wonderful weekend!  Stay Pretty, Beauties.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: THURSDAY BEAUTY P&R 5/10/18

I bought 4 Covergirl Colorlicious lipsticks on sale. I forgot how nice these lipsticks are as they are creamy and pigmented and only have a light scent and are not drying. I bought the colors 400 Guavalicious - a bright pink shade, 372 Divine Wine - a vibrant orchid shade, 370 Verve Violet - a shimmery light pink tinged with lavender shade, 335 Tantalize - a plum shade.

A Joe Fresh yellow concealer stick, an Essence light yellow liquid concealer wand, a Covergirl white mascara primer. This mascara primer is similar to one by L'Oreal but the wand is way too big and bulky to coat lashes very well.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  Lipsticks are my weakness, and your Laura Geller lipsticks sound so good.  Enjoy your purchases!

These are my purchases this week:

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel--I got a sample before, and really liked it. So I purchased a full size. I think it will be perfect for summer time.

Garnier Micellar Water-- this is a repurchase.  It really takes all the makeup off.

Nice and Easy Hair Dye-- My go-to at home hair dye.

Tea Tree Oil-- For my occasional blemishes.  I don't know if it actually does anything. But I feel better putting something on.

I saw some really nice Cargo eyeshadow pallets at Marshalls the other day. But I am resisting very hard and trying to not buy any makeup items. I truly have an overflow of makeup items.  

Have a good weekend, Beauties!

Honored Contributor

Visited Ulta this past week on the weekend & bought the re-released Urban Decay 24/7 eyepencil in Lucky color. I brought the Lancôme Drama Liqui Pencil in the Cuivre color with me to compare colors. They are NOT a match. Also the Cuivre point keeps breaking off, the formulation of the pencil is softer than the Urban Decay Pencil. The Lucky pencil point is firmer, no breaking off of point when you draw a line.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

My Huda Obsessions palette in gemstone came and I just love it. All the colors are shimmery ( a mix of duo chrome and metallics) in this one, unlike her other Obsessions palettes which are a mix of matte and shimmers. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Yesterday I purchased the deluxe Bare Minerals Summer Bisque multi-tasking concealer.  I plan on using it as a foundation this summer as it can be used that way when applied sparingly.  I really wanted to purchase the TSV, but decided not to induldge.  I will report back once I've had a chance to test it out!

Esteemed Contributor

::sigh::

Okay, so I got an email from Hautelook and saw that they have some Lorac stuff on sale.  I looked and they have the I Love Brunch eyeshadow palette.  I did not know that anyone still had it.  I know some of the reviews were not the best, but I love Lorac shadows and I have been wanting a pastel eyeshadow palette for quite some time.  I was on the fence about it, but I did an image search to see swatches and looks from the palette and decided to take a chance on it.

I hope I like it.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org