Honored Contributor

Re: THURSDAY BEAUTY P&R 4/12/18

I finally had to try this Milani blush. It's so beautiful! Looks natural, has a satin finish, not matte and it stays on all day. I applied it with my Real Techniques blush brush. This blush is very pigmented, generously sized compact and just a gorgeous shade of true pink. Heart

Milani Baked Blush, 10 Delizioso Pink - less than $7 (Walmart)

images.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Received the 20% off any purchase in an Ulta yesterday.

Bought the new Smashbox CoverShot Punked eyeshadow palette & the Lancôme Energie de Vie Mini Mask Trio set.

Looking forward to playing with them.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam eyeshadow palette. Have not received it yet, but I really love her eyeshadows. This palette is mor up my alley than her Modern Renaissance palette. 

I also have been loving the Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer. It’s still kind of pricey for drugstore, but more affordable than the IT Secret Sauce, which I was not over the moon about. 

The Body Shop Banana Hair Mask. I have used this twice and I like it. It doesn’t leave my hair smelling like bananas, but it leaves it soft. 

Have a a blessed weekend! 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  The BB eye balm gave me milia-tough to get rid of this.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@Shanus  The BB eye balm gave me milia-tough to get rid of this.

@maestra  Yes, the Eye Balm is very rich, but the Hydrating Eye Cream is not and recommended for daytime use.

Honored Contributor

I went to Sephora yesterday since it was the first day of the Rouge sale but they didn't have anything I wanted in stock. So I ordered the Narsissist cheek palette in color I, which is the lighter one. I'll report back when I get it next week. 

I also bought the Travalo atomizer set, that lets you fill their travel atomizers from your full  bottles of fragrance. Easier for travel and to carry in my purse, since some of my favorite fragrances don't come in travel sizes or rollerballs. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Took advantage of Sephora's sale to buy Tom Ford's Vanille Fatalle which I've been sampling since it came out. This is a gorgeous vanilla scent for those interested. I also bought Fresh Cannabis Santal for my daughter. She loves Tom Ford's Santal Blush which I'd bought her for Christmas but she's gone through it pretty quick and it's pricey so I got her a sample of Fresh CS which she liked too. I also bought Make Up For Ever matte eyeshadow in M-535. I've been using M-534 for my base color but apparently it got discontinued when they changed the shadows from round to square containers. So I'm hoping this comes close to the peachy color I like.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

Took advantage of Sephora's sale to buy Tom Ford's Vanille Fatalle which I've been sampling since it came out. This is a gorgeous vanilla scent for those interested. I also bought Fresh Cannabis Santal for my daughter. She loves Tom Ford's Santal Blush which I'd bought her for Christmas but she's gone through it pretty quick and it's pricey so I got her a sample of Fresh CS which she liked too. I also bought Make Up For Ever matte eyeshadow in M-535. I've been using M-534 for my base color but apparently it got discontinued when they changed the shadows from round to square containers. So I'm hoping this comes close to the peachy color I like.

@UMDTerpFan  I have not tried Makeup Forever eyeshadows, but when I’ve been in Sephora they have some beautiful colors. I’ve been tempted to get a 3 pan compact and pick out some shades. It would be hard to choose from all those colors. Lol. They are very big pans.