Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties.  No more snow for the east coast!  Please stay safe.

No purchases for me this past week.  How about you?  Stay Pretty, Beauties and have a great weekend.  Share your purchases and/or reviews.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: THURSDAY BEAUTY P&R 3/22/18

I made no purchases but I do have a review.

I tried Theorie Green Tea shampoo and it gave me static free hair all winter.  I used it with the conditioner.  I'll buy again.  This is a creamy consistency and is probably heavier than I would want in the summer but it did the job this winter.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The 15% at Macys had me purchasing 4 Laura Mercier Lipsticks...  Healthy Lips was one of them.  Then Clinique 25% off,  I bought Merlot, which is one of my go to Lipsticks.  Okay,  on to L&T where I was able to find Laura Mercier Lip Balm (sold out in so many other places), and I purchased several.  OMG ....  this was a big week for lips!!!

Honored Contributor

Too Faced white peach palette, I just love this one. 

white peach.jpg

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I bought this OGX tea tree and mint scalp treatment from Ulta's website, and it does seem to help with my itchy, dry scalp.  I can tell I'm going to go through it pretty quickly though, as it is quite watery and it's easy to use a lot at a time.  It doesn't make my hair oily though.

Image result for ogx tea tree mint scalp treatment

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@nyc1  Healthy Lips is one of my favorites because it gives you color without screaming and can be worn day or night.  i hope you enjoy it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom  I love all the light shades -- so pretty.  Enjoy.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

@nyc1  Healthy Lips is one of my favorites because it gives you color without screaming and can be worn day or night.  i hope you enjoy it.

@Katcat1  AGREE COMPLETELY.  It feels good on and is such a natural color that enhances your lip color.  I learned about it from this site...   it may have been you who raved about it, so THANK YOU, if you were the one!!!!  I know there is someone here who loves this color AND the lip balm, which I also bought and like A LOT.

Regular Contributor

received a walmart beauty box in the mail a few days ago

Photo_00006.jpg

Photo_00017.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a few travel sized beauty items for a spring break trip like shampoo/body wash. I also bought a Kiss Professional ombre blush/bronzer palette which I like although it’s a bit powdery when swirling my makeup brush through it.