Honored Contributor

THURSDAY BEAUTY P&R 3/15/18

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties.  Spring is almost here so I hope you have been shopping for some new makeup!  Don't forget to check Stila Cosmetics SALE items.  You can get some great lipsticks, eye shadows, etc. for next to nothing!

I purchased:

L'Occitane -  Almond Concentrate, Shea Butter hand creme and balm.

I also purchased for my BFF for her birthday Almond Concentrate, Almond hand creme and Almond body wash small sizes that fit into an Easter Egg.

Enjoy your weekend and stay Pretty, Beauties!  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: THURSDAY BEAUTY P&R 3/15/18

I bought a Clinique Pep-Smart SPF 50 1oz bottle of tinted mineral sunscreen liquid. It's a light peach color and it doesn't really leave a white cast on the skin like a regular mineral sunscreen can. I'm giving it a try and I think it's fine. I bought it at Sephora in Canada for $25 CDN. I wonder why it's cheaper than the untinted Clinique one that is regular $35 CDN at Shopper's Drug Mart? Who knows but really it's the same stuff.

I also bought a Covergirl Melting Pout liquid lipstick in the 110 Celeste pink color. This is a light dusty rose pink shade. I do think that the Covergirl Melting Pout liquid lipsticks are better than totally matte shades as this has more of a creamy texture but you don't want to apply it too thickly to avoid textured lip issues.

I also bought the Clairol Root touch-up powder in medium brown. This is a Joan Rivers Great Hair Day knockoff

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1   Thanks for the heads up on Stila.  I need another lipstick like a hole in the head!  Just bought 6...  for $52 !!!!  OMG.  3 were reduced from $22 to $8.   Many of the colors have already sold out, but they still have some good ones available. THANKS!

Love lipsticks.....  my stash is ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

The only thing beauty related that I bought this week was Nubian Heritage raw shea butter hand cream and Indian hemp and vetiver body lotion. I've been using Nubian Heritage for a couple years now and really like it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval