Respected Contributor

THROW BACK "Buzz on Acne"

[ Edited ]

Those who have been around the boards a while remember Buzz on Acne - Anyone still use this? 

Well, I think I'm going through some hormonal changes and experienceing some breakouts, nothing horrid but my skin is just never clear anymore. I just ordered a bottle.

Made me curious if anyone else still orders.

Respected Contributor

Re: THROW BACK "Buzz on Acne"

I used to use it but now as I get older I have few to no breakouts.  I am 66 and still have oily skin, but not as oily as when I was young. 

I now use a salicylic acid acne pad once a day (clearasil type) and I like Olay age defying classic daily renewal cream twice a day for moisturizer.  It is light and a little goes a long way.  Works for me.

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl     The buzz on acne worked well for hormonal acne on my daughter in law.  Hope you have good results with it.

Respected Contributor

I have never heard of that, but have been using The Lancer Method Oily/Congested 3 pc set and it has cleared my hormonal acne and balances my oily skin. Best skincare I have used and couldn't be more simple. I'm very pleased. Hope the product you mentioned works for you as I know battling hormonal acne is frustrating. 

Honored Contributor

Wow that is a throwback!  Big brewhaha would always start on those threads.

Reminds me of MaMa lotion (is that was it was called?), also.

Good luck with using it!

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Wow that is a throwback!  Big brewhaha would always start on those threads.

Reminds me of MaMa lotion (is that was it was called?), also.

Good luck with using it!

Yes, MaMa lotion - how about silver soap is that what it was called?

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl Waving my hand, yes me! Were you one of the BOA fans way back when?  Your name sounds familiar. I was here when it was first discussed even though it looks like I'm new. Not sure how I lost my old status under this same name although I did take some years off these forums.

Last summer marked 10 years of continuous use of Buzz on Acne for me.  I very rarely ever get any kind of a bump or blemish anymore.  Maybe once or twice a year at most.  But I keep ordering every 4 or 5 months and have never been without it.  It does have other good anti-aging ingredients in it.  I don't consider it just an acne product so I keep re-ordering. My skin loves it!

A long time internet friend from our old mineral make-up discussion boards recently asked me about Buzz on Acne.  She had never used it but remembered me mentioning what a miracle it was for me.  She has since ordered and says she is delighted with the results.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl 

No. I used it for a while but saw no benefits at all. 

Trusted Contributor

I never heard of it but I used Accutane back in the day. It was pretty potent but it sure worked!!
Respected Contributor

I tried it but it did nothing for me.