Honored Contributor

THRIVE Causemetics

[ Edited ]

Anyone use their products?  I am interested in the EYE BRIGHTENER.  I don't wear eye shadow but would like something to brighten my eyes and cover my eyelids...Any thoughts, thanks!

Edited to add - I see all of the eye brightner sticks have a shimmer...not sure my 65 year old eyes need a shimmer??

Honored Contributor

I really like their mascara and its what I'm currently using.  I haven't tried the eye brightener and I'm also interested in hearing about it.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I have two of their eye brightners. I use them for the same reasons you would. They are really good and I have no problems with them at all. I'm 70 years old and just need to cover my eyelids.

Honored Contributor

@Deblife  What color eye brightener do you use?  I have never worn eye shadow so I was thinking about the Champagne Shimmer/STELLA.  It appears to be the most natural...I thought the white might be 

Contributor

I just ordered one!  Saw it on Facebook so thought I'd give it a try.  I got the Muna shade which is a mauve/taupe.  I'm 74 and it looks like something that would look good without being too obvious.

Super Contributor

Their mascara is truly the best I have ever used.

I've bought almost ALL of the most highly-rated mascaras. Thrive uses "tubing technology" and is the only one that makes my lashes look long and full.  All of the others flake off quickly. 

Honored Contributor

Do you mean cosmetics or causemetics?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Big apology--it is Causemetics!!!!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

I didn't find anything special about them to warrant the cost. 

Trusted Contributor

I've used Thrive masacara, eyeliner, powder and cc cream. I've been very happy with all my purchases from them. Their products do what they say they will do.