Honored Contributor

Ah, spring must be on the way. 🌸 The foot shavers, callous removers are being demonstrated. Ewwwwwh!

Honored Contributor

You may not like the demos ( I'm not crazy about them either), but this is one product that really works !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

You may not like the demos ( I'm not crazy about them either), but this is one product that really works ! 

Swear by Emoji! Saves my feet between pedicures. Smooth as silk. ☺

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

It sure does work. I even have my hubby using one. I also bought my daughter one, we all love them!!!!!!!!I use mine all year long......

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

I own two emjois.  One was the battery operated one that ran out too fast so I bought the corded one.  I love mine.  Use it all the time.  The funny thing about the new one is it is battery operated and I would think you'd be changing batteries all the time.  At the end of the year Shawn and the pretty girl that does the emjoi were demoing the old one and said how much better to have the corded kind, because the batteries run out.  Now they are selling a brand new one with batteries.  I can only guess it will come in a corded version soon.  I don't need another one even if it does shimmy from side to side,

Honored Contributor

Re: THOSE FOOT SHAVERS

[ Edited ]

It was funny when Shawn told the cameraman to get off her gnarly feet. LOL!!!

The Emjoi does work. I have been using it for several years, I just bought the Tornado set Q has with the AC Adapter. It just seems to work better with new batteries so I bought the one I could plug-in. I'm tired of buying batteries & the rechargeable batteries don't seem to work very good unless you just charged the batteries.

I forgot to say I also use Kerasal on my heels several times a week to keep them soft.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

The Emjoi does work. I have been using it for several years, I just bought the Tornado set Q has with the AC Adapter. It just seems to work better with new batteries so I bought the one I could plug-in. I'm tired of buying batteries & the rechargeable batteries don't seem to work very good unless you just charged the batteries.

Tornado same item! Couldn't recall the name. I've owned mine few months haven't needed replace the rollers yet. Price reasonable! Love the box for storage.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

Remember that the purple one's can be rinsed off! 💜

Honored Contributor

I bought some really powerful rechargeable batteries for mine and they need only about one charge per month. The brand is SOFIRN, 3800 mAh NiM from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Re: THOSE FOOT SHAVERS

[ Edited ]

Some people find them gross, and some want to see how effective they are, and don't find them gross at all.  

If you don't like the foot shaver demos, then just don't watch.   oi vey