Honored Contributor

Re: THIS IS THE BEST SUNSCREEN I HAVE EVER USED!!!!

@San Antonio Gal    The body.  You cannot spray on the face.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@puttypiesmom  First of all, sunscreen is fairly expensive.  Yes, it is advertised as 24 oz. and I received two 6 oz. cans.  I contacted Target and they are refunding my purchase.  I am not sure if they changed the description online yet.  

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@puttypiesmom  First of all, sunscreen is fairly expensive.  Yes, it is advertised as 24 oz. and I received two 6 oz. cans.  I contacted Target and they are refunding my purchase.  I am not sure if they changed the description online yet.  

@Katcat1That's so great they are refunding you!  I really want to try this but will look for it inside the store.  Thank you for replying.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@puttypiesmom  It is still advertised as 24 oz. which I think is pretty dumb on Target's side.  There is 2 day shipping on this item(s) and a free gift card for $5.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

Elta Md was recommended to me by my dermatologist.  I use it faithfully in my face every day.   It is water resistant up to 80 minutes.  I have the spray.  I love it.  No white residue and no greasy face 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have lung issues and can not stand spray sunscreens and can not stand to be around anyone using them

Well I guess this product isn't for you I guess. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"