Honored Contributor

It is a lot of makeup, but Wow is all I can say. My makeup application is no where near that powerful and intense, my youngest daughter can do her eye makeup like that though......

Honored Contributor

Re: THE POWER OF MAKEUP

[ Edited ]

Love the blue contact lenses! My eyes are very dark brown and I wear colored lenses just to give it a pop! They make my eye makeup really look good.Woman Very Happy I'm Asian like that model and my eyes are dark and shaped like hers.

Valued Contributor

Basically, the first model has far to much make up on unless she is doing a photo shoot for daily wear.  But having said that, regarding the high def eyebrows I find to be extremely important.  Definitive eyebrows do actually naturally frame the face and why I tint my brows to darken them on a monthly basis helping them to not disappear on my face and keep the grays at bay.  Worth doing for me.

Honored Contributor

Except for a photoshoot in a magazine, the makeup shown looks clownish.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11. Unfortunately, I see women either too dramatically made up or no makeup at all. I assume it's difficult to find a happy medium that works for you. Selfies & highdef have changed the makeup application/products forever.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11. Unfortunately, I see women either too dramatically made up or no makeup at all. I assume it's difficult to find a happy medium that works for you. Selfies & highdef have changed the makeup application/products forever.

@Shanus I have been dealing with carpal tunnel syndrome since last week and struggled this morning to get on some makeup. But I never go without lipstick or mascara. I never did wear heavy makeup. I met Estée Lauder in my youth and she said nothing is worse than the wrong colors. She gave me a lot of advice that turned out to be true for my lifetime.

My daughter owns her own company and never wears makeup. Corporate positions don't require women to wear it which is probably a good thing. Far different than years ago. To each their own..

Respected Contributor

Clearly it's all a matter of personal preference. I don't think they look heavily made up at all. Make-up done right is always appropriate. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

Me, on the other hand...I don't care for their "after" madeup look. Why cover up all that natural prettiness?

The brunette is a beauty. All she needs is some brow definition, a touch of mascara, tinted moisturizer and lip color. The "after" lip color on her is very nice!