Honored Contributor

Re: “THE PM STYLE HIGHLIGHTS”

@Shanus wrote:

@dex. Loving our little one on one conversation this morning. 🥰

lol...wonder where everyone else is.I wish I could say more about this host change but I am sure it would not remain long.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@dex. Loving our little one on one conversation this morning. 🥰

lol...wonder where everyone else is.I wish I could say more about this host change but I am sure it would not remain long.

I wanted to see the tsv presentation, but just cannot take Amy, so immediately changed channel and did not go back!  Sick of Lori's line, too.  Don't know why the Q goes on overkill with a particular vendor:  imho, it just turns everyone off.

We need variety along with hosts who can speak and function in an adult and professional manner.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme I agree that the q needs new new new and not just a host switch.I don’t watch often anymore and when I do tune in....it’s still the same stuff.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amy is a hair changer.  She definitely isn't afraid to experiment with her hair.

A couple of weeks ago, before she took over PMS, she was asking the models and vendors if she should grow her hair or go shorter because she was undecided.  She opted to go shorter and add more blonde. 

Maria McCool does Amy's hair as well and her haircut is very similar to a cut Shawn had in the past.  I think it looks great on Amy.  I think she looks good with both short and longer hair and I also think the highlights look nice.

@Shanus, the timeslots really haven't changed much, just the shows they are hosting have.  Shawn used to start at 9 and now starts at 10.  Amy is pretty much on at the same time but is on until 10 intsead of 9.  I don't think that's really that big of a deal.  

Trusted Contributor

I have zero time to even look at her hair.  I am too busy trying to figure out what the heck she is mumbling and trying to say.   I am sorry but Shawn and Amy never ever ever seem prepared for any show.  Shawn especially.  Words fumbling , no idea of colors, offering zero size info...just UGH

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

I have zero time to even look at her hair.  I am too busy trying to figure out what the heck she is mumbling and trying to say.   I am sorry but Shawn and Amy never ever ever seem prepared for any show.  Shawn especially.  Words fumbling , no idea of colors, offering zero size info...just UGH

@Skididdy SK especially needs to stop fiddling w/ those darn readers...on off on off. If you need glasses to see, put them on and so be it or get contacts. This is quite distracting!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

would like to know the why as well

Trusted Contributor

I rarely watch QVC and cannot handle the two hosts mentioned.  When shopping I need to know details and could rarely get those when watching.  I shop/order via the website.  

Honored Contributor

I used to have caramel highlights in my brunette hair but changed to blondish highlights last year.  I feel that it looks better on my skin tone than the reddish caramel ones and my hair stylist does a great job of blending colors.  I needed a color lift since my hair is dark & flat looking....the caramel just didn't work with my cool skin tones.

I've gotten a lot of compliments (many from strangers!) on my cut & color.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

I rarely watch QVC and cannot handle the two hosts mentioned.  When shopping I need to know details and could rarely get those when watching.  I shop/order via the website.  

Amen!  I hate it when they start with a detail and then the host jumps in and interrupts with some side comment they apparently think is fun or interesting and then jump to something else.  I'm not interested in being friends with the hosts, so I'm not overly interested in their life.  It's supposed to be a shopping channel.