Honored Contributor

“THE PM STYLE HIGHLIGHTS”

I couldn’t decide to post this in fashion or beauty. Watched my recording this morning of PM Style and surprised to see Amy’s addition of more and lighter blonde highlights on dark hair....similar to Shawn’s when she hosted (before she progressed to this style). 

Are blonde highlights on brunettes a prerequisite to hosting that show?  Struck me funny. 😜

Honored Contributor

Re: “THE PM STYLE HIGHLIGHTS”

@Shanus@I thought the same thing....maybe she felt a little pressured to take over that show from Shawn.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Shanus@I thought the same thing....maybe she felt a little pressured to take over that show from Shawn.

@dexJust me, but never liked the look...on anyone. Darker hair needs more natural toned highlights in a caramel tone or reddish shade closer to the brunette...more natural looking.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I agree that the look is not natural but I don’t think she was trying to look natural either.The styles can be extreme and I guess it is a statement.

I think both Amy and Shawn were out of sorts and under pressure last night with the show swapping....hope it works better over tine for both of them.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Shanus I agree that the look is not natural but I don’t think she was trying to look natural either.The styles can be extreme and I guess it is a statement.

I think both Amy and Shawn were out of sorts and under pressure last night with the show swapping....hope it works better over tine for both of them.

@dexDidn’t see Shawn, but Amy was speaking so fast, falling over her words....just could not watch.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Shawn was having it rough too.She seemed off her game.I usually enjoy her presentations but last night I thought she was not finding her fit although she was trying hard.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Shanus Shawn was having it rough too.She seemed off her game.I usually enjoy her presentations but last night I thought she was not finding her fit although she was trying hard.

@dex I wouldn’t like the change...a later night gig on Monday nights. I wonder whose idea it was to give the big Monday night fashion show to Amy? She gets bigger audience? Inspired Style gone, so had to put her somewhere? Advancement? We’ll never know.

Honored Contributor

@dex. Loving our little one on one conversation this morning. 🥰

Honored Contributor

@Shanus@It  seems as if Shawn is losing more shows than Amy...don’t know if sales are slumping or if it has been decided to rotate hosts to attract some new viewers.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Shanus@It  seems as if Shawn is losing more shows than Amy...don’t know if sales are slumping or if it has been decided to rotate hosts to attract some new viewers.

@dex  Maybe seeking the younger ones.