Highlighted
Valued Contributor

THE ORDINARY MULTIPLE PEPTIDE SERUM FOR HAIR DENSITY

Has anyone tried this??   I just recently started using this a few days ago. It has given my roots some lift without any stiffness or dryness.  I apply it every morning (to dry scalp)  and massage.  I then let it dry completely while I do my makeup.  

I wash my hair twice a week, and don’t feel the need to wash it any more often using this product.

Honestly, I have used so many root lifters, gels, volumizers, etc etc and all of them have been a bit of a disappointment to some degree.  This, on the other hand, has delivered more volume/texture to my hair than I was expecting.

Just wanted to pass this on as an option for other ladies who battle fine, thinning hair.  I purchased my on the Sephora site, but there are probably other places to get it

Valued Contributor

Re: THE ORDINARY MULTIPLE PEPTIDE SERUM FOR HAIR DENSITY

I purchased it from The Ordinary/Deciem, right when it came out.  Used 2/3 of the bottle and saw no change to my hair at all.  I LOVE The Ordinary, and have used them for several years, when they were just starting. I use 3 of their serums (the Buffet, Arguiriline, Caffiene and the 9% BHA).  You can't beat the price.  I think I heard that Este Lauder purchased them, and that disappoints me.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You might want to read this if interested in the amazing person who founded this revolutionary company.....and, yes, unfortunately Este Lauder is now at the helm.  I so respected Brandon Truaxe and his ethics....RIP

Deciem Founder Brandon Truaxe’s Embattled Life and Lasting Beauty Legacy

@Retiredpsych wrote:

I purchased it from The Ordinary/Deciem, right when it came out.  Used 2/3 of the bottle and saw no change to my hair at all.  I LOVE The Ordinary, and have used them for several years, when they were just starting. I use 3 of their serums (the Buffet, Arguiriline, Caffiene and the 9% BHA).  You can't beat the price.  I think I heard that Este Lauder purchased them, and that disappoints me.   

Valued Contributor

@Retiredpsych wrote:

Sorry to hear it didn’t work for you.  I am really happy with the effect if has had on my hair.  I am fairly new to The Ordinary, and have tried only a handful of products from their line.  This one is my favorite.