Honored Contributor

There is a model with long blonde hair who has incredibly long lashes without mascara.  When she demonstrates many of the mascaras, her lashes end up clumped together looking and just way too long.  They don't even look nice.

One time when Jill was still a host, she was hosting a Bobbi Brown show and this model used the BB mascara.  Her eyes looked fabulous. Jill commented that out of all the mascaras she had used on air, this had looked the best on her lashes.  I got the feeling Jill wasn't a big fan of the tarantula lashes most of the other mascaras gave her.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There is a model with long blonde hair who has incredibly long lashes without mascara.  When she demonstrates many of the mascaras, her lashes end up clumped together looking and just way too long.  They don't even look nice.

One time when Jill was still a host, she was hosting a Bobbi Brown show and this model used the BB mascara.  Her eyes looked fabulous. Jill commented that out of all the mascaras she had used on air, this had looked the best on her lashes.  I got the feeling Jill wasn't a big fan of the tarantula lashes most of the other mascaras gave her.   

Now everytime I put on Mascara and will think of tarantulas.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Honored Contributor

Yes, you can get lash extensions.  I have no idea how it’s done.

It must be very tedious and expensive.  I’d think you had to do it often as eyelashes fall out and grow.

But maybe if you are a model you MAYBE(?) can claim it on taxes!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

Add drawn on eyebrows....they look so ridiculous  on everyone. The IT cosmetics models look like Joan Crawford stepford wives.

Respected Contributor
I couldn't agree more @SeaMaiden It models go way to far for a natural look. Less is more.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Honey, when it looks like a caterpillar, they've got to be fake!!!Smiley Happy