Super Contributor

Re: THANK YOU CHAZ!!!! Wen 613 EDT is amazing!!!!

I just love this EDT so much!!! I already wrote a review for the ratings system thingy...not that I have much time, but I had to make time for that! Seriously awesome stuff and I'm going to be stashing money away for any other 613 stuff to come (please Dooters, I want oil!!! lol)

Contributor

Love it lots and would love to see a 613 hand lotion!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Totally agree...it's fabulous!! I'm not even really a Wen user, although I do occasionally use 613 (gee, big surprise as to why I love this) so I was so anxious to get this fragrance!! I agree a body lotion would be fabulous!! I wore mine w/ philosophy fresh cream lotion today so I really smell NICE {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

I just got mine and LOVE IT!!!

Truly smells amazing!! Just like the CC!! Absolutely LOVE LOVE!!

Contributor

I recieved my 613 EDT yesterday and am wearing it today. I have already left my review on the Q, but I will give my opinion here too.

It smells exactly like the 613 cc when it is first sprayed and then there is this citrusy smell that comes up. As it dries down it starts to smell like 613 cc again. It has been 4 hours since I sprayed it and I can still catch whiffs of it. I was in a meeting earlier this morning and I kept smell in my arms! I could hardly concentrate on what was being said! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I honestly dont think this is a unisex fragrance, but that is just me. I want body wash, candles, room fresheners...the works! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Mine is out for delivery!! Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

Yep....got mine today!!! I tore into the box like a kid at Christmas!

It smells soooooo good. The thing I like about it was it isn't dry like other perfumes. Some are so full of alcohol that they are drying. Not this. It's silky and smooth.

Thumbs up!!

Respected Contributor

Got mine yesterday.

I am not in love with it. It does smell very true to the 613 cleansing conditioner. I loved that scent, so I decided to try it.

I love it as conditioner, but not in love with it as a fragrance for some reason.

It seems overly sweet to me. I will probably return it.

Hyacinth

Regular Contributor

I really love it. It smells exactly ike the CC.

Gallons of 613 were offered last Sept for one day only with a second delivery in March 2014 if you got on AD plan.

I'm hoping he offers them again in Sept!

Occasional Contributor

On 6/22/2014 MAmom said:

I really love it. It smells exactly ike the CC.

Gallons of 613 were offered last Sept for one day only with a second delivery in March 2014 if you got on AD plan.

I'm hoping he offers them again in Sept!

How in the world did I miss THAT???

Do you remember how much they were?

=(