Super Contributor

Re: TGIF! what did you buy this week? 9/12/2014

On 9/12/2014 littleblueparakeet said:

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy nail enamel in "Up the Ante", "High Roller" and "Showtime"

I love that stuff! i have all three of those colors! Best nail polish, at least for me. It lasts so long and goes on so nicely.

Honored Contributor

I bought the nioxin system for my hair this week as per some good reviews on this board. So far I really like it. Got the mousse and thickening stuff yesterday so will give that a try. I have weird hair that grew back after chemo and it is driving me crazy!! So unlike my original hair.

Honored Contributor

I bought way too much stuff this week I'll admit it!!!!

-just bought skinneytees olive/brown

-yesterday I bought the black faux leather Susan G version of the moto jacket. I've really been checking out a lot of styles in a lot of places online & real stores for a good one. I really hope I like this one, not many moto bells & whistles which if why I've been struggling to find a nice one. I'm excited I saw Susan's presentation on her new jacket.

-from the Pat/Jayne show I bought 2pr of the Liz C ankle jeans on sale to boot! Hope they fit, one or the other size 6 & 8 since I'm not sure.

-yesterday I also bought another duo of those tights that are fuzzy inside in choco/black - LOVE THESE! so comfy & warm - have the charcoal from last yr on right now of course w/a long SCARLET tunic cowl neck sweater by Susan G. GO BUCKS!

-don't know why but I'm longing to stack more bracelets on my left wrist so I got the duo steel by design woven leather bracelets black/PINK combo (wanted the pink for a long time now) and I got the steel by design mini heart link bracelet that's finally back in stock 6 3/4.

I hope I'm DONE for this week!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am excited to get all of my goodies!

Well now, I left out 2 things - a peachskin big shirt in a great violet purple color by Susan G from another show, and a great on sale yummy maroon color tweed boyfriend style jacket that Pat sold me - LOL!!!