Trusted Contributor

TGIF Lovelies! what were your lovely purchases for week ending 02/20/2015

i made a small kit order from Baremin when they had 25% off & free shipping.

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF Lovelies! what were your lovely purchases for week ending 02/20/2015

Finally decided the best combination for a great hair day and have purchased them both and vowed to stop wasting $$$ trying other shampoos and stlying products:

Wen Pomegrante Cleansing Conditioner

Its A Ten Miracle Blow Dry Volumizer - this stuff is simply amazing once you get the hang of how much to use. Too much will make my hair too soft and shiney and it will flop, not enough will not give me the lift I like. But is makes my hair shiney without being too soft, my blond highlights look so much more vibrant and it gives me volume on the top and smoothness on the sides with a swipe of a flat iron. A bit expensive at around $19 but very worth it if you waste money on several products that don't work.

miracle blowdry volumizer 6 oz

Trusted Contributor

L'Oreal Infallible eyeliner pencil in navy

Cover Girl Bombshell brow/liner in blonde

Retin-A

Super Contributor

Lately, but my recent beauty purchase was the Smashbox Mazterclass III. It's been an amazing eye shadow palette with contour/highlight and 3 blushes! I haven't checked in
Trusted Contributor

almost forgot I made huge elf studio haul at Kmart. It was all marked half price.

Respected Contributor

I placed my first order today at Makeup Geek. I'm so excited to get these eyeshadows. So highly rated, but soooo affordable! I ordered my Z pallette on Amazon tho.
Respected Contributor

I ordered a new day cream from vbeaute. It is very emollient and mild on my skin. Also received Tweaked Rise and Shine. Used one time, but not sure what I think yet. Will try again before I decide on whether I like it. Also received and started on Andrew Lessman glocosamine joint support (consider supplements part of my beauty program) along with his Marine collengen peptides powder. Will give these some time. That is it for me.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada is having. 40% off sale on Physicians Formula makeup so I bought thr BB bronzer and blush duo in the light shades. They are fairly matte which is what I like and I already own the light/medium duo. I've been using some of the BB products from this line such as the BB concealer balm stick.
Contributor

Beauty blender. Mac 168 brush. Mac 252 brush.