Respected Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What did you use up week ending 8/10?

[ Edited ]

Thought I'd start this because I hadn't seen it for this week!

A good week for me:

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel, great for the summer!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Serum, have ordered both again from Ulta!

2 Fit Me concealers, I would purchase again, I used one for cream contour.

Revlon Waterproof Lipliner in Nude. If you want a waterproof one, this is good!

A great weekend to all!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What did you use up week ending 8/10?

[ Edited ]

Thanks for kicking things off Jacie. Hope everyone had a great week. This week I used up;

IT By Bye Under Eye Cream  I have started on another jar as I purchased two, however, it is not working for me. I will be switching back to AVON when this jar is finished. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday!

Used up this week a Lancôme full sized jar of Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream with SPF 15 (1.7 Ozs. jar).

Replaced with same.

Used up a small plastic container of The Body Shop Satsuma Orange Shower Gel (2 Ozs.). Still have to use up the hand lotion bottle that came with the gel.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thank you @Jacie for getting us started.  I also think the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel is great for summer. I have one that I am currently using.

I didn't use up anything, but I tossed

Essence Make Me Brow - After trying it for a while, I have decided that I like eyebrow pencils instead of Mascara type of brow product (which this one is).

Clinique High Impact Mascara-- My eyes have gotten very sensitive, so I decided not to wear Mascara anymore. 

Clinique Cubby Stick Moisturizing Colour Balm in 07 Super Strawberry-- this is the mini size.  I love the feel and the color. But I kept it in my purse. And the cap fell off (not a good design) and made a big mess.

That is all for this week. Hopefully I'll have some items used up for next week.

Happy Weekend, Beauties!

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties!

This week I used up:

Gliss Hair Repair Color Guard shampoo.  I like this but have others in my rotation to use up.  Will repurchase in the future

Jergens Healthy Glow moisturizer.  I'm never without this.  It gives a nice natural tint to my skin so I don't look like a ghost.

CeraVe Hydrating cleanser.  I love this in the morning and use the foaming versin at night to remove makeup.

Hope you all have a great week!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!!

This week I tossed one Clinique lipstick that was in a GWP a while back, I never liked the color on me, so I rarely used it.  

Also tossed Clinique mascara that was also GWP-replaced with Lancome Primer and Mascara which is new for me and I LOVE it!!!

The new Ulta opened about 5 miles from me, this could become dangerous!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Hi, everyone.  Thanks jacie for the start.  Nothing to report.  The Neutrogena products are winners at my house too. Happy weekend!  Yay but more rain here this weekend.  Quack, quack.

Honored Contributor

I used up:

Paula's Choice BHA Liquid - full size.  I replaced with the same. I won't be without this product.

Korres Olive Oil and Sea Salt Moisturizer - full size.  I replaced with the same.  This was a former TS from HSN.

@aggravated, we're in the same boat with all the rain.  It's getting annoying.  Almost everyday this week it has rained either during the day or after dinner.  Today the forecasters all stated that the rain would stay south of Cleveland.  It has been cloudy and ugly all day today.  We got some thunder and rain a little earlier and there is a chance of rain through most of next week. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Beauties

I used up a la Roche posay anthelios tinted sunscreen fluid.  Replaced with same.  Wish the tint was a tad lighter as it's very dark on me without a good tan.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday and weekend everyone!

This week I used up Lancôme Defincicils Mascara in black.  Love it!  No spider lashes, lashes are long and defined, no clumping, no black flecks, no smudging.    I've been using it for many years and always have a couple on hand.

Isomers Forever Youth Moisture Cream (for face).  It was ok, won't be repurchasing.  For me, nothing beats LeMer Moisturizing (face) Cream.  I'm debating on purchasing the "soft" cream version.  The original is much more dense, and you have to warm it up on your fingers before patting it on skin.  With fall/winter coming, maybe the denser cream will be better.  This cream is a luxury purchase for me, and I just bought the (regular) one.  Maybe Santa will surprise me with some LeMer from my "good girl" list!🙆🏻

I love and appreciate reading about all the home run favorites, and about the ones that aren't.  Have a safe and good weekend❤️