Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 6/13/14

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and have had a good week.

Here is my list for the week:

Peter Thomas Roth UnWrinkle Peel Pads 20 ct- I love these and the noticeable difference in the appearance of my pores, repurchased the same.

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly 4 oz- Replaced with Publix Brand.

Dove Beauty Bar 4 oz- From in my shower, replaced with the same.

BBW Winter Candy Apple Pocket Bac 1 oz- Love these for my purse...replaced with another.

Mark Lemon Sugar Just Buffing 4 oz- A nice scrub, nice scent, replaced with a BBW one.

Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine Hairspray 8.5 oz- Have loved this for 25 years...now have to use sparingly as the new formula builds up, sadly.

Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion 16.9 oz- Great moisturizing lotion that leaves a little sheen, but I don't particularly like the scent, replaced with Philosophy Apricots & Cream.

That's all for me this week, my friends! Wising you all a beautiful weekend!!

All the best, Neela

*sorry about the fonts being all mixed up, I tried to copy and paste...and it went wacky.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 6/13/14

WEN Lavender Oil - replaced with another WEN oil from my reserves.

Thierry Mugler Alien Spray EDP - it's a refill bottle so I either need to bring it in to be filled or can buy a pre-measured refill to pour in at home.

Mad Hippie Face Cream - replaced with one I had in reserve

Alpha Hydrox 10% Treatment Gel - replaced it with one I had in reserve

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Perlier Hemp with Rosemary oil Bath Cream 5.9oz- loved this when it was fresh but it had lost all of it's scent

. I threw out the matching lotion as it went bad

Regular Contributor

Hi All. 1.7 oz Avon Naturals lotion in cucumber. I liked this. I have other lotions in the stash to use up. 16 oz Wen 613 Cleansing Conditioner. I LOVE this and have more in the stash. 7 oz EOS shave cream. I will never buy this shave cream again.
Honored Contributor

TGIF!

I finally admitted my Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara (love this mascara; a close dupe for BE Flawless Definition!) was used up - as much as it is going to get anyway.

I have a very hard time tossing old mascara even after opening a new one (which I did a week ago). I tend to think I should save them for an emergency in case I run out. It makes no sense.

Neela, I have lots of problems with fonts, too. I copy/paste, insert a word here and there, make more paragraphs... It makes me crazy but my efforts to correct the problem rarely work.

Have a great weekend Everyone!

Super Contributor

Wen Bamboo Replenishing Mist (2 ounce) - Replaced with same.

Paula's Choice Super Light Resist SPF - Replaced with same

Paula's Choice Resist Toner - I love this, and will repurchase, but right now I have other toners I'm trying to use up.

Threw out an old Dermablend concealer from last century (literally). - Replaced with Mally Cancellation concealer.

I think that's it. I'm very low on a bunch of things, trying to use my stash instead of buying new stuff.

Honored Contributor

Just one thing:

Cargo lipgloss in Glitter - This was a smaller size from a kit. It's not an item I would purchase again.

Super Contributor

I used up a bottle of Neutrogena oil free moisturizer for combination skin. I have gone through a few bottles of this and really like it but I won't repurchase it because I have other moisturizers to use for now. I will probably repurchase it in the future though.

Super Contributor

This week I used up;

Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Anti-Baterial Deep Cleasning Hand Soap-8 oz-Love this fragrance and would repurchase. Replaced with Bath and Body Works Wild Berry Dahila Gentle Foaming Hand Soap.

Avon Cool Confidence Original Roll On Deodorant-1.7 oz-Replaced with Avon Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Roll On Deodorant.

Contributor

I was only able to use 2 hand soaps this week.

BBW Crisp Cucumber Foaming Hand Soap, 8.75 oz. Loved this scent, was discontinued awhile ago. This was very fresh. Part of one of the older kitchen collections.

BBW Tropical Papaya Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. Meh! Not really one of my favorites.