Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/23/14

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!!

I hope that all of you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend...

Here is my list for the week:

TreSemme Tres Two Hairspray 10 oz- A must have for me, replaced with another.

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Make Up Remover 2 oz- I have not had good luck with this in the past, this time I added a little water to the cotton pads and it worked nicely...will consider repurchasing.

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3 in 1 32 oz- I used this to refill my soap dispenser...sadly, it had virtually no scent.

Jessica McClintock EDP 3.4 oz- A very favorite scent...repurchased another bottle.

Mood Lips Lipstick- I love this...I think this was my third tube. It conveys as a nice pink on me....and keeps them stained for about 5 hours...repurchased another.

That's all for me this week...may you all enjoy a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! May we remember all who have served...

All the best, Neela

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/23/14

This week I used up-

Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream 15ml- this was ok. Now using Time Bomb

Contributor

Happy Friday, everyone! It's been a few weeks since I've posted, but just havent used up anything of late. Today's list is not too impressive, but happy to contribute something....

L'occitane cherry blossom body lotion: very nice body lotion with a lovely scent. Many body creams in stash, so no using Origins Gloomaway...

Origins Vitazing spf 15: love this self-adjusting tinted moisturizer for my lazy days. repurchased another...

That is all for me this week. Have a wonderful Memorial weekend, all!

Respected Contributor

JASON shower gel - cranberry- smells so good - I do like this brand but I dont find it moisturizing enough. I may or may not repurchase but I replaced it with Korres white grape.

Skinns face skin regen serum - its really a light lotion - I like it but wont be repurchasing unless it happens to come in a kit I am buying. I replaced with Skinns Bright Side Serum, which i had in cabinet.

Skinns night cleanser - smells heavenly but it seemed to burn a little bit and I didnt even leave it on my face. I was just cleansing. Not a repurchase. Plus, if its not in a kit, I find it too expensive for the amount. It does not last as long as his morning cleanser.

Regular Contributor

Hello, I used up 8.7 oz Fresh Seaberry lotion. I loved this product. It has a light lavender scent. I have not repurchased due to the price but when I win the lottery it will be on the list. 7 oz EOS shave cream. Not thrilled. The pump did not work well and it did not provide a smooth shave. A full size Burt's Bees honey lip balm. It was okay. I replaced with EOS.
Trusted Contributor

Hello Neela and Friends,

Used Up:

Philosophy Empowermint Salt Scrub-really like this, replaced with my last one that I've been hanging onto in stash.

Neutrogena Dermatologics Concentrated Retinol Serum-this was good, but have other retinols in stash. Not sure if its discountined or not.

WEN Pomegrante Styling Cream-love, will replace with more from stash.

To all who have served and are serving our country, and all who have family and loved ones who have served or are serving our country, you have my heartfelt thanks!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Contributor

Hello My Lovelies~

VO5 Herbal Escapes Free Me Freesia Conditioner-lovely

Avon Soothing Cream Cleanser-Like this enough

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes-this was a sample. I loved it, but it dried up quickly

Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral and Fruity Blush-Love and adore

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream-Huge jar. Like this, but Cetaphil is just as good.

Keep Calm and Carry On...

Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday everyone...

I did manage to use up a few things this week. This is what I can remember, but feels like I used up more.

Carols Daughter - Be Loved Magnolia, dry oil

Philosophy - Gingerbread Girl body lotion tube

L'Oreal - Pro-Keratin hair styling cream

LAVANILA - Healthy Deodorant stick, pure vanilla

Lea Journo - Hydrating shampoo

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

These are things that I tossed. I am working through my stash and throwing away anything that isn't fabulous.

Revlon Colorstay eye shadow quad in Enchanted (#550) - too metallic.

NYX Love in Rio eye shadow trio in Meet Me at the Copa (LIR12) - Again, too metallic and remarkable similar to the Revlon shadow above.

Nicole by OPI nail polish in Southern Charm - A nude shade that did not work with my skintone.

Zoya nail polish in Lauren - Same as the Nicole polish.

Have a great weekend!

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Makeup Forever Lab Shine lip gloss, no color indicated, deluxe mini - I got this a couple of years ago using my Sephora points. I like it but have others in the stash. I am realizing that I'm not really into lipgloss anymore. I can't stand when my hair gets stuck in it!

Tossed:

Nars Multiple in O******deluxe mini - Also got this with points from Sephora and really don't like it. I like powder products better than creams.

Black Radiance 8 pan in Urban Jungle - Got this a couple of years ago but never used it until this week. Really pretty colors in the pan but so, so chalky. I thought they would be comparable to Wet N Wild 8 pans but it's not. There's no sense keeping it at this point when I have Urban Decay to use up.

Returned:

Dr. Hauscka eyeshadow quad - I am so proud of myself that I returned this! It looked so pretty and wearable and I've been looking for more "natural" makeup. But it had zero pigmentation. For the price, I couldn't keep it.