Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/4/14

Happy Friday Beauties! I used up:

Ultra Extreme Wear Cream Blush in Pink Glow-scraped every last drop out of this, I really liked it. I replaced it with one of their stains to try, but I like the cream better. Will definiely repurchase when a couple more blushes here are gone

Albolene 12oz-I have used this for a few years to remove makeup but I replaced it with a Ponds cold cream cleanser for now which is also working just fine

Avon Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner in Brown Chocolate-I like the way these apply, but they certainly aren't waterproof, especially on my lower lashes. I have one more brown one and several others, then I will try something else

Hubby used up a Gillette Body Wash 16oz-replaced with an AXE shower gel

Kiddos used up a bodywash from the dollar store that they got as a stocking stuffer, Spongebob Mango scent, 6oz

That's it for me this week, have a great weekend all!

Honored Contributor

Tossed a mascara and two old lipsticks; finished Dr. Denese neck cream, small tube of Shiseido face cleanser; sample of Philosophy micro-exfoliating wash.

Trusted Contributor

It's been a good use-it-up week. Used up 1. Harajuku Lovers Music perfume small size. Replaced with the same from the stash. Like this but am ready to move onto something else after this last bottle is done. 2. Physicians Formula CC Organic Mascara. This is a drier formula but I didn't notice extra curling from it and I don't like the curved wand. Replaced with the jumbo wear mascara in the green metallic tube. 3. Tarte Amazonian Butter lipstick in Plummy Rose. It's a moisturizing formula but not the perfect color for me. Will replace with Laura Mercier creamy lipstick in Dulce de Leche. 4. Smashbox Sheer lip liner in Palm Beach. This is so old the consistency has changed. It used to be sheerer and not so dry. I got this way back when the Q used to have Smashbox TSVs that were priced in the $40 range. That's how long ago it was. I'm replacing it with the Laura Mercier lip liner in Chestnut. 5. Nars Pro-Prime eyeshadow primer mini. I don't like the doe foot applicator. I feel like I'm not getting all the product in the tube. Replaced with a mini Too Faced shadow insurance in candlelight from the stash.
Valued Contributor

Happy Friday, Ladies!

I used up:

Paula's Choice 1% BHA lotion. Replaced with the 2% BHA gel which I think is better for my oily/combo skin.

Nivea gradual tanner (the lotion with a hint of self-tanner, can't recall the name). Replaced with same.

Enjoy the weekend!

Respected Contributor

Here is my list for the month of March:

Perlier Honey Orange 14.1-oz. body cream. LOVE THIS; it smells like the orange hard tack my mother used to make when I was a child, and it absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feel.

M. Asam Vinolift Day and Night Cream, 6.76 oz. I finished this on my arms and legs. It has the same nice light citrus scent as the M. Asam Vinolift body cream.

Philosophy Pure Grace 32 oz. bath and shower cream - The last of my Philosophy Pure Grace bath and body stash. I was sorry to see it go.

Final tub decanted from my gallon of WEN Tea Tree cleansing conditioner - refilled from a newly opened gallon of Lavender WEN.

Isomers hand cream, 4 oz. - Replaced with another from the stash.

Bobbi Brown neutral eyeshadow and lipstick palette - Tossed, as I had used up the two cool eyeshadows completely, along with half the lipstick. The rest of the lipstick hardened and got a funky smell. Replaced with other separate products from the stash.

Contributor

My list is for the last two weeks.

Suave Dry Shampoo, 5 oz.

Hydro Minerale Lemongrass Body Lotion, 2 oz.

Pantene Pro V Truly Natural Clarifying Shampoo, 12.6 oz.

Booth's Black Licorice Eye Cream, .5 oz.

Korres Thyme Honey Moisturizer, 1.25 oz.

Natural Ice Sport w/ spf 30, .16 oz.

BBW Lemon Sunshine Slush Pocket Bac, 1 oz.

BBW Hazelnut Latte Foaming Hand Soap, 8.75 oz.

Valued Contributor

Chanel Le Volume mascara in Noir - replaced with same

Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo - replaced with same as it’s better than shampoos costing a lot more money. My hair feels soft after rinsing this out, even before using conditioner.

Acure Eye Cream - meh…won’t repurchase. The formula was very thin for an eye “cream” and I don’t think it really did anything for me. Am trying something different.

PTR Camu Camu VitC Brightening Serum…won’t repurchase, tryinga different VitC product with a higher percentage.

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream…this was part of a Christmas Gift Pack that had several full sized lotions and potions. It was fine, but I really didn’t care for the scent and wouldn’t purchase on it’s own

Respected Contributor

skinns dermapeel 2 oz - have a 4 oz ready to go. I do like this one but it is a little rough so I use it very gently.

skinns youth preservation cream - 2 oz -replaced with 4 oz but moved it to nighttime since it doesnt have spf. Bought La Roche Posay sunscreen cream for day.

skinns stem rejen serum for face - this is fine, dont see anything different but replaced with larger size from closet.

Aveeno body moisturizer - I do like this one but replaced with a coconut butter from Traders Joes.

Pantene hair detangler - this one worked well for me, but I am trying to see if I can go without one.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Neela and Friends,

Used up:

Makeup Forever Black Eyeliner-really liked this, have another in stash, but trying out others in stash to use up or pass on to DD or toss.

Lush Exfoilater-don't remember the name as it was in solid form and broke apart before I got to use it. Was just ok. Have other scrubs in stash.

Mally Mascara-love, past time to pitch it, will open the same from stash.

Have a good weeeknd!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Contributor

32oz purity made simple 1liter bottle of Act fluoride rinse. NYC blush stick in plaza pink- (half used) dried out and broke- tossed.