Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 3/14/14

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you have had a good week and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend...

Here is my list for the week:

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 16 oz-I like this for cleansing in the morning and for after removing makeup at night...I have been using it for over 14 years. Repurchased another.

Wen Fall Apple Spice Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz-I liked the performance of this formula, but not the scent...too much like a candle.

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier 5.07 oz- Love this curl cream, have used it for years...replaced with another.

Publix Cotton Swabs 300 ct- Repurchased another box.

This week I cleaned out my crazy nail polish collection...I threw out about 20 icky bottles and gave away about 30 bottles that were unloved or too similar to other colors...embarrassing. {#emotions_dlg.blushing} It does feel good to have it nicely organized, however...

That's all for me this week, my friends. May you all enjoy your weekend!

All the best, Neela

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 3/14/14

This week I used up-

TOVA Signature EDP 3.4oz, love this, replaced with another

Cover Girl clear mascara, replaced with another

Super Contributor

Morning Neela, congrats on cleaning out your nail polishes, I know that feels good.

All I used was the last of my Estee L navy mascara -- it was getting dry so tossed. I opened up an Almay i-intense from my stash in plum.

Super Contributor

This week I used up;

Yves Rocher Flordia Orange Shower Gel (8.4 Fl Oz)-A true orange scent, very refreshing. Replaced with Yves Rocher Lavender Shower Gel from Stash.

Super Contributor

Josey girl, that orange shower gel sounds good... is there a ds that carries this brand?

Regular Contributor

Hello all, I used up a 32 oz Wen in fig and replaced it with 613. I love the fig, and am looking forward to testing the 613. 1 oz Elizabeth Arden 8 hour body cream and 6.5 oz BBW Lavender Vanilla body lotion. Both were nice. I replaced them with Cetaphil.
Contributor

Happy Friday fellow beauties! Here's my list for the week....

Bare Minerals Purifying Facial Cleanser: this was a very nice cleanser. Lasted a long time and removed my makeup thoroughly. Will likely repurchase, but using a Neutrogena cleanser I already had for now.

Dove winter care bar: nice bar soap. replaced with creamery creek bar in Lavendar scent.

That is all for me this week. I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Neela, you may have 'cleaned out' more nail polishes that I've ever owned in my lifetime! Good for you!

Finished an Avalon Organics Vit C Serum and replaced with AA Vit C Cream. Even tho the cream is oil-free, it might be too heavy for me in the heat of the summer. I'm sure I'll switch back to the serum.

Emptied a BBW shower gel in Jasmine and replaced with my fave, Cashmere Glow. Big sale at our BBW last week so I have another 6-mo supply of lotions and potions.

Warmer weather this weekend - FINALLY!!!! T. G. I. F. to all of you.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I only used up the following:

Fantastic Finish Volumizing Hairspray - full size. This is Fantastic Sam's house brand and I would never buy it again. I swear this can lasted forever and I didn't like it at all. Way too stiff and sticky. I replaced with a hairspray called BioFusion that I've never used before and I've only been using it a couple of days and it seems the nozzle on the can is already not spraying right.

Respected Contributor

Colgate Optic Toothpaste- Replaced with the same

Tossed Cover Girl Long Wearing Lipsticks- My lips get so dry with them and they feel awful