Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 2/18/11

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy and looking forward to a (hopefully) long President's Day Weekend. I was able to finish up a few things this week and can't wait to read about your "use-ups"...

Here is my list:

The Body Shop Coconut Hand Wash 8.4 oz- A very nice wash for my winter skin as it is soap free. I have another as it was BOGO, but replaced with a BBW one.

Falling in Love Perfumed Shimmering Body Lotion 1 oz- From my car. This was just yucky. I really dislike the shimmer stuff, it was sticky and not moisturizing at all. Replaced with a BBW lotion.

L'Oreal Collagen Volume Mascara- A great mascara. No flaking, smudging or clumping as long as I swiped the wand really well. Replaced with Maybelline Colossal Volume (yellow tube) and WOW!! I am wondering if I have ever tried this?? Seems to be a cross between Lash Blast and Definicils as it gives my lashes both volume, length and definition-love it so far!

Revlon Superlusterous Lip Gloss in Cherries in the Glow- I really like these Revlon glosses as they can really "fix" yucky lipstick colors. I would love to repurchase, but have enough lip gloss in my stash to last, well forever...Replaced with a Tarte one.

Unconditional Love Spray Fragrance 1.7 oz- I really like this scent and it is a fragrance I will keep in my rotation. Replaced with the same.

Clinique Different Lipstick/Gloss Duo- in Raspberry Glace and Fireberry. Kept this in my purse. I have used Raspberry Glace for over 12 years, so this GWP thing with the gloss was nice. I have another, but will use up other odds and ends in my purse first.

Well, that's all for me. May each of you have a wonderful weekend!

All the best, Neela