Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 12/31/10

Hello and Happy New Year's Eve Friday, Beauties!!

I hope this finds each of you happy, healthy and holding a long list of products that you were able to finish up this week!

Here is my list:

Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion 32 oz- I really love this lotion! Enjoyed having it in the larger size, and found only the bottom inch or so began to smell like "plastic beer." I replaced it with a 16 oz.

Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste 4 oz- I like this and use it along with my favorite "Pearl Drops." Replaced with the same.

TreSemme TresTwo Spray 10oz- A must have favorite for me, replaced with the same.

Bare Escentuals Prime Time Eyelid Primer .05 oz- I think this is my favorite primer (although none are all that impressive to me). I have another in my stash, but will try to use up some opened lid primers first.

Perlier White Almond Hand Cream 3.3 oz- This was such a beautiful cream and I kept it in my car...even though I kept it in my car, it never lost consistency or scent...impressive. I have another Perlier Hand Cream from TJ Maxx that I will use to replace it.

Oh my! Beauty Resolutions for 2011!! I am going to try to continue to find and repurchase only my favorites, resolve to be content with my current skin care routine and with the make up that I already have...Please Note...I am desperately trying to resist the Mally TSV!!{#emotions_dlg.crying} My daughter loves her eye liners, I want to try that pore defender stuff...and the shadow stick...umm and her mascara! Aaacckk...I'm sitting on my hands! Good grief!!

May each of you Beauties be blessed with a Happy, Healthy, and Beautiful New Year!!

All the best, Neela