Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 12/10/10

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you have had a good week, and were able to make some progress toward using up your Beauty Stash.

I know all of you are very busy...I am having a luncheon for all of my clients on Monday, so I have a lot of baking and cooking to do this weekend. Oh, and I need to put up my Christmas Trees...and write my cards (ugh, cards!)...and my daughter has been patiently waiting for me to make a Gingerbread House with her...I think the list could go on and on...

Here is what I managed to use up this week:

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild 6.7 oz- I really like this, and will alternate with Cetaphil for winter. Replaced with the same.

BBW Creamy Pumpkin Hand Soap 8 oz- Enjoyed this scent. Replaced with Apple Wreath.

Buxom Lip Gloss in Amber- Really enjoyed this, especially at night over my lip treatment. Replaced with the Buxom set from Sephora (ummm...,is that allowed??{#emotions_dlg.blushing})

Venus Divine Razor Cartridges 8 ct- My favorite razors. Repurcased from Costco.

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Sparkling Blush- From my purse. This is a great color for me, love that I can keep it in my purse and don't have to rely on liner or gloss to make it "look good."

PSS Absolute Devotion EDP 2 oz- This is PSS's version of Unconditional Love. It is not a bad scent, but to my nose, it smells absolutely nothing like the original. I love some of their other interpretations, though. I used this to clean my bathroom fixtures, and will replace with another unloved fragrance.

Casmere Mist EDT sample- I had this in my purse...love Cashmere Mist.

Well, that's all for me! May all of you have a great weekend and rememer to keep smiling!!

All the best, Neela