Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 11/18/11

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you have had a good week and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend. I finished up a few things this week, hope you were able to, as well.

Here is my list:

Wen Ginger Pumpkin Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz- Really love this formula, smells great and so moisturizing...love it as a leave in treatment, too. Replaced with my last one.

CoverGirl Outlast Lip Stain- Liked it just fine, but seems to prefer some of the others I've tried...Mark, Palladio, NYC.

Tarte Pure Optic Golden Pink Lip Gloss- Really enjoyed everything about this gloss...the brush-through applicator, color, texture, "taste"...looked great over lip stains. Replaced with another color from a kit.

Berkley & Jensen Interdental Floss Ups- 90 ct Replaced with another pack.

Q-Tips Cotton Swabs 650 ct- Replaced with another pack.

That's all for me this week, my friends. I know this will be a busy weekend and upcoming week for many who will be preparing and travelling for Thanksgiving. Please drive carefully!!

I have been thanking God all week...as my dear daughter was in a serious car accident last Saturday...she was t-boned and her vehicle flipped three times. An awful and surreal scene for a parent to arrive upon. My daughter on a stretcher and her vehicle upside down and virtually unrecognizable...The paramedics said she definitely had angels around her as they have never seen anyone walk away from a vehicle that looked like that. All of her CT Scans, x-rays, and blood test came back clear...Praise the Lord!! She does have some stitches on her leg and of course some pain in her lower back/hip area. I have so much to be thankful for!!

My apologies for the rambling...just praying everyone stays safe...things happen so quickly!

May you all enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends! Happy cooking and baking...

All the best, Neela