Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 10/14/11

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy and looking forward to the upcoming weekend.

I will be getting together with some folks that I worked with over 20 years ago at the PunchLine (Comedy Club.) We are having a reunion of sorts...people will be coming in from all over country...haven't seen many in years and years. There were five of us young ladies that worked together and each of us eventually had daughters within nine months of one another...the girls have all met, but have not all been together at the since they were 4 and 5 years old. I know that they couldn't care less, but we mom's are looking forward to seeing these 17 and 18 year old young ladies together again! Fun!!

Well, I did manage to use up a few things this week:

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer 2 oz- My current favorite. Replaced with the same.

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argon Oil .5 oz- Has become a staple in my routine. Replaced with a 1.7 oz.

Up & Up Cotton Squares 100 ct- Replaced with some from BJ's.

Beauty Secrets Pure Acetone 16 oz- Repurchased the same.

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain- I have been using lipstains instead of lipstick lately and have really enjoyed them. Just a little gloss on top. I have some others to play with.

L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Earthen Rock Brown- Love these liners and have used them for years. These are a great dupe of the wonderful, but pricey Lancome Artliner. Replaced with the same.

That's all for me, my friends. May you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!

All the best, Neela