Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 1/21/11

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and holding a long list of products you were able to finish up this week. I'm looking forward to reading about the "dent" you've made in your Beauty Stash.

Here is my list for the week:

Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 1 oz- I really like this serum, and this was probably my third bottle. No real Lancome "deals' right now, so I am using it's "little sister" L'Oreal Youth Code that I have been using just on my neck. I compared the ingredients and they are nearly the same...for about 1/3 the price...we'll see how it goes!

L'Occitane Very Precious Cream .1 oz- I have enjoyed this cream since I was given some samples. I replaced with the full size.

L'Oreal Linuer Intense in Brown Mica- I love these liquid liners! Virtual dupes of Lancome Artliners. Replaced with L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Liner in black/brown.

Lancome Artliner in Sparkling Noir- This limited edition color started out nice, but quickly became almost watered down, very disappointing considering the price. Replaced with L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Black Mica.

Walgreens Cotton Rounds 80 ct- Replaced with a pack of cotton squares.

Venus Divine Razor Cartridges 4 pk- Gosh, after I arranged for financing, I purchased my replacements at Costco.

That's all for me this week. I hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend...

All the best, Neela