Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What did you use up this week 1/19?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you are all staying warm and safe. I had another slow week, I didn't use up anything. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What did you use up this week 1/19?

Happy Friday, Beauties!

I used up a full size of 

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter SPF30 Moisturizer.  I enjoyed using it. Now I am trying Garnier's Moisture Bomb SPF Moisturizer next.

Respected Contributor

I used up one of my fav shower gels from CVS that I still cannot find a name on the bottle, but I replaced with same.  It is the weidest thing, the only name I see is the scent of each one, no brand name at all!!

Also, Sensodyne whitening-replaced with same

I pitched a Clinique sample mascara-replaced with Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes from Sephora

That was all for me

Happy Weekend!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up:

Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - GWP size.  I love this mascara in this size tube but for some reason, I don't like this mascara in the full size.  I know it makes no sense.  I kept this tube in my make-up bag inside my purse just in case.  I'll replace with something from home.

YBF Brow Pencil - full size.  I love this pencil but I never buy it on its own.  This came in a kit.  I'm replacing with the ELF pencil that I don't love the color of but I need to use it.   

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Friday Beauties!

This week I used up Tatcha Cleansing Oil.

I have at least one more in my stash, bought on a good two-fer sale some time ago. I love this stuff: oil cleansing has transformed this old face for the better, While I think Tatcha is the best, it's also the most $$$, so I will be alternating with others. Have used Palmer's in the past: somewhat hard to find near me. Right now I am giving Trader Joe's Facial Cleansing Oil with argan & coconut oils a test run. 

Also used up Olay Total Effects 7 eye cream. Pulled another (last one) from the stash. Also purchased at a great two-fer sale a while back. Is this item still in production, or has it been replaced? I like that it's tinted and works as well as anything else I have tried: no better and no worse, I use this daytime only.

Replaced Kristofer Buckle Vanity Kit Vol.2 with the fair/cool set that was backordered. Will see how I like the foundation in the right color. The other elements were pretty good. Especially like the gel eye liner pencil. Good value when presented this week. I got almost $5.00 refunded to my account from CS.

Respected Contributor

I love this thread because it encourages me to go through my stash and use up things I have stored before buying anything new.  I am surprised at some of the things I have found tucked away.  It is like Christmas all over again!

IT Confidence in A Cleanser :   Sample packet that came with a kit I purchased.  It was Ok but I prefer Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Cleansing Gel.  Have some samples of that and Purity to use up before I buy more.

Neutrogena Nourishing Eye liner in Black Brown : Replaced with IT gel eye liner.  It is Okay but I will probably go back to the Neutragena one b/c it works just as good and is cheaper.

Neutragena Hyro Boost Water Gel Moisturizer : Sample.  I love this stuff and willl buy a full tube - the tube has SPF after I finish a sample of Clinque Dramatical Differnt Moisturizer

Estee Lauder Modern Muse Lotion : Found this lurking in my shower.  I love this scent and my DD stole my perfume so it was a nice surprise to enjoy this scent again.  Found a smller tube under the bathroom sink that I will use this week.

Honored Contributor

I used up the last of my Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar.  Use it as my night cream as it has no spf.  Have a couple more jars to use up and then will decide if I keep using it or find something more economical.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday Beauties!

This week I used up:

BBW Vanilla Bean Noel body cream 8oz and also the body spray 8oz- I really liked this scent when it first came out and used it for several years but I didn't repurchase it this year. I like the Warm Vanilla Sugar better and I replaced both with that scent instead

Sierra Bees lip balm in honey- I got a variety 8 pack of these for $10 from Amazon to try. They are only ok. They don't really have any flavor to them and I like my lip balms to taste good! I was going to replace it with a cocoa butter flavor but it smelled bad and tasted worse so I tossed it. I'm now using a shea butter and argon. It has no flavor but feels ok on the lips

That's it for me, see you next week!

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday ladies!

I threw out a broken Sephora eye pencil sharpener — the sharpener had a crack & pick kept falling out, which also was broken at where you grasp it. Replaced with Benefit eye pencil sharpener. That pick looks less likely to break. 

Used up Cacharel Anaís Anaís Eau de Toilette. Replaced with Lancôme Midnight Rose. 

Used up a jar of (1.69 Oz.) The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter. Replaced with The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Hsnd Cream.

I have the Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb w/o sunscreen in my stash, @momoftwo2007 to use at a later date. I liked the sample I received from a Ulta several months back. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

SKINN waterproof mascara. Tossed it as the hard plastic brush scratched and hurt to apply.. Awful.