Occasional Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What did you use up the week 8/1?

Good morning ladies!

Finished:

Avon SSS firm & restore age-defying corrective neck & chest cream - love this and replaced it with a new one

Yes to cucumbers facial towelettes - I did not like these at all. They weren't moist enough and I didn't like the scent. Replaced with the Costco brand, which I like.

Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer night - this was harsh on my skin so I would not purchase this again. When I'm finished using up some Estee Lauder samples of night time potions I'll purchase something else for night.

Laura Geller balance & brighten foundation - my go-to-foundation. Replaced with same.

Estee Lauder Pleasures eau de parfum sample - I liked this, but not enough to buy a full bottle. Currently using Pure Grace Body Spritz - perfect for summer!

Tossing:

Urban Decay Shadow Box - this was an impulse buy that I kind of liked, but the shadows were too sparkly for me. Replaced with Estee Lauder shadows, which are more my style.

Occasional Contributor

Just two for me: Amazing Grace perfumed body emulsion - replaced with Pure Grace and Clairol conditioner which comes with Natural Instincts hair color.
Trusted Contributor

I used up a Sephora X nail polish in Thrilling, a nude greige in a mini size. Love this color on my toes for summer. I'll replace with a Zoya polish. Also finished a bunch of samples that I took on vacation this weekend. I realized that I like my usual products better than the samples. Also gifted 3 Urban Decay eyeliners, 3 nailpolishes and a Coach rollerball fragrance that I will never get to with the size of my stash. Feels great to give it to someone that will use and appreciate it.