Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What did you use up the week 8/1?

Happy Friday and happy August! What did you up this week? Here is my list:

Bath and Body Works Wildberry Dehila Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap-8.75 oz-Both hubby I and enjoyed this fragrance. However, with all good things at B&BW, this was fragrance was discontinued.

Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Body Lotion-1 Liter-Love this! Moisturizing and unscented.With this being such a large size, it lasted me a long time. I have placed an order with my Avon rep. to repurchase.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What did you use up the week 8/1?

This week I used up-

TOVA NIGHTS Shower Gel 6oz- love this, more in the stash

Super Contributor

Good Morning! Used up just one item this week:

Mad Hippie Vitamin E Serum - I know posters here love Mad Hippie items. This was the second one that was a disappointment. Went back to Ole Henricksen. More expensive, I know, but it works!

That's all for me. DD just moved here and will be staying with us for 2 weeks until her apartment is ready. Going "power shopping" today.

Wishing you a terrific weekend!

Regular Contributor

Hi All. I used up big items this week: 3 lb bag Dr. Teal Epsom salts (a staple for me), 32 oz Wen CC in BGT (this is on AD) and 1 oz Janet Sartin facial sunscreen. The last product worked just fine, but I opened a bottle by Josie Marin that was part of a kit I bought. Both products are chemical sunscreens and I prefer physical.
Contributor

Greetings.....

One item this week: Summer Grace 8 oz. body lotion from stash. Have SG whipped body crème to replace it.

Honored Contributor

I used up my La Vie Est Belle Perfume{#emotions_dlg.mad}-love this, my husband purchased for me last year this time around our anniversary, so maybe I will get another bottle soon!!!!Smile

I also used up the last of my Pure Grace Shower Cream,but still have a huge Fresh Cream bottle to use!!!!!!

Contributor

I was able to use up a few items:

BBW Island Nectar Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. I am not much a fan of this scent.

BBW Sugar Lemon Fizz Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. I really like this scent, wish they still made it.

BBW TBS Hold It Right There Tan Extender Lotion, 12 oz. This is the old version of this lotion before they repackaged and changed the formula and smell. I have a few more bottles left, but will be sad when it's gone. This really hydrates, smells wonderful, and helps keep my tan.

Secret Shower Fresh Deodorant, 2.6 oz. HG

Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo, 7 oz. I really like this brand. I tend to bounce from brand to brand for dry shampoo.

Natural Ice Sport SPF 30 Lip Balm, 0.16 oz. HG

Valued Contributor

Just two things for me this weeK:

Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Cleansing Wash - replaced with same. This is the facial cleanser I use in the mornings in the shower. Gentle and foamy.

Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray - replaced with same…just love it

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

Not a thing used up this week. I'm still working at getting the last bits out of my shampoo & conditioner. One of these days I'll get the last drops out. lol...

Respected Contributor

Happy Weekend beauties - Josey girl, thanks for keeping this thread going. Neela, I hope you are doing well and adjusting to nursing school.

I didn't post for a few weeks, but I used up a few things this week.

Travel size BBW clean cotton body mist - have too many others open to open another.

Pink Grapefruit Yankee Candle - replaced with Yankee honeydew (I list these because it is my 2nd ridiculous addiction, just like beauty products!) life could be worse!

Stilla lip pen - one left from a set of ten. Peachy coral color.

Colgate whitening toothpaste - replaced with the same.

I haven't posted to the compact thread lately, but STILL trying to pare down my stash. I've made some progress in 2014! One and done. . . .