Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did you Use Up This Week 12/21?

Happy Friday Beautoes,

Merry Christmas to those celbrating, Be safe, and wishing you a fun time with family and friends. I did not use up anything this week/ What did you use up? 

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did you Use Up This Week 12/21?

[ Edited ]

Fresh Sugar SPF15 lip balm in the color Bloom. Have back up.                                                          A bottle of Rose Water by Heritage. Have back up.                                                               Josie Maran unscented body butter. Will repurchase at some point.                                      How could I forget. IT Superhero Mascara. Have back up.                                                                                                                                                          

Respected Contributor

Just one thing for me this week:

Elf Hydrogel Eye Mask, pack of three.

I love these little things!

Whatever you are celebrating, do it with gusto!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I used up Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream.  It is pretty good. It's more like a foundation rather than a BB Cream.  I probably won't repurchase, since I like it, but don't love it.

I used up Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb SPF30.  I really like this. It feels very light and moisturizing.  I will repurchase after I use up my other sunscreens.

I tossed a big jar of Nature Well Pomegranate Moisturizing Cream. This cream makes my skin itch. It came in a set of three, the other two--Coconut, and Marula--are wonderful, and my skin loves them.  But I guess my skin doesn't like Pomegranate.  

I also tossed Estee Lauder Beautiful Perfume.  It was a GWP size.  I think it might be expired. It smells funny. 

Have a Merry Christmas to all you Beauties!!

Honored Contributor

The last of my Purity......I am thinking of trying Elemis's Cleansing Balm.....

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday all & Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.

Used up the Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit cream (1.7 Oz.) jar. Replaced with a sample sized jar of same (which when empty will be used for travel).

Started today a Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action day cream (1.7 Oz.) jar.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I haven't been here in weeks (months??)   But what I did use up this week was

Clinique Mild Facial Soap-replaced with one from my stash

B&B Body Spray (Sweet Pea)- This was a gift, will not replace

Catwalk Curls Rule-My go to, replaced with same

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and be safe!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Glossier Body Hero Perfecting Cream - This was a nice body lotion that I bought as a duo with the cleansing oil. I love the scent & the packaging is on-point, but something about it wasn't awe-inspiring. I didn't repurchase either. I will be replacing it with a doTerra body butter from my stash.

Heimish All Clean Balm - I like this cleansing balm a lot. The packaging is great and makes it easy to use since it's a flip top instead of a twist on lid. It takes off most of my waterproof mascara, which is my main concern. I would repurchase it in the future but for now am replacing it with the Nooni Snowflake Jelly Oil.

Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal & Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo mini - I really like this to take care of occasional flakiness on my scalp. I bought this as a set with the deep conditioner and liked this enough to purchase the full size.

Tossed:

Rimmel Stay Matte Primer - This definitely did not make me "stay matte". Replacing with the Too Faced Peach primer.

Trusted Contributor

Nothing to report this week.  Happy Holidays everybody!

Respected Contributor

SKINN Oleo Serum and Cream-replaced Will not reorder. Nothing special and hated to wait 15 min. to soak in before I could put on foundation.

SKINN Take the Weekend Off-A staple and enjoy one product at night on occasion. Ordered a larger size at last visit.