Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up this Week 3/3?

@Nomorebirthdays I usually use Nice and Easy, too. But this week I tried Loreal Preference. (Pretty similar to Nice and Easy in my opinion).  So, I used up a box of that, and that is all for this week.  

Happy Friday, Beauties.

Trusted Contributor

@momoftwo2007. Yes much the same, I do think nice and easy doesn't  fade as easy.  But if on sale either one works.

Respected Contributor

Hello All!

This week I used up:

Simple Micellar Water, I always have this on hand.

Another Carmex Lip Balm, this one was from my car.

Tossed:

IT Cosmetics SUPERHERO Mascara...when I first got this I just loved it! Subsequently, as time has passed ,I decided that the wand was too long and the handle cap was cumbersome. The brush was huge and pulled enormous amounts from the tube. I found I was not getting a very precise application and ended up getting it all over my lids when applying. Too messy to deal with and I have other mascaras that were far easier too use, this one was "high maintenance!

Until next week!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday everyone!  This week used up the one shade in a four shade gift with purchase eyeshadow from Clinique.  A light pink I used under my brow bone.  Other shades included a pastel blue, light purple color and some other color I just can't wear.  That's all 'till next week.

@Leeny - is there really an invisible solid deodorant?  Truly, if there is, I really need this.  I'm going to try the new Degree that is not supposed to stain clothing (either dark colors or yellow white clothing either).

Respected Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

L'Occitane - deluxed sized sample of almond oil - very nice and nice scent, however, not a repurchase since they are not cruelty free.  And anyway, ton of oils to work through.  Replaced with a big bottle of sweet almond oil.

So close on some other things. One by one.....

Have a great weekend.

What is sweet almond oil? Where do you buy it and is it s dupe for L'Occitane? TIA

Respected Contributor

I'm happy to say I finally finished my bottle of ROC tinted moisturizer. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't really anything.  I would not repurchase but I don't think they sell it anymore 

Trusted Contributor

Hi ladies...

I only used up one item this week. Dickenson's Witch Hazel, I just pulled out my backup from under the sink.

In an effort to be a part of these weekly thread, I rediscovered my Maybelline Facestudio Master Prime Blur & Illuminate....I forgot that I really like this product and have decided to purchase a backup as it's nearly empty. Walgreens has buy 2 get 1 free mix and match beauty sale, plus there is a $3 maybelline coupon. Hope I rediscover additional products I like.

Have a great week!
Respected Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

Happy Friday everyone!  This week used up the one shade in a four shade gift with purchase eyeshadow from Clinique.  A light pink I used under my brow bone.  Other shades included a pastel blue, light purple color and some other color I just can't wear.  That's all 'till next week.

@Leeny - is there really an invisible solid deodorant?  Truly, if there is, I really need this.  I'm going to try the new Degree that is not supposed to stain clothing (either dark colors or yellow white clothing either).

Hello,

@aggravated  I have never had issues with Secrets invisible solid deodarants staining or leaving spots. I really like this new one I got, especially how the dispenser is. It's a little more than I usually pay for deodarant, but it's well worth it.

Super Contributor

Good Evening Beauties,

This week I used up Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose plumping mousse, 2.3 oz. This smells like English roses! It did a nice job of fluffing up my hair. I still have some other products to use up but this is going to be a future purchase for me.

Wishing all you Beauties, especially joseygirl, for keeping me on track, a happy week.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

Slow week for me, I just used up a couple small things:

Covergirl Clump Crusher waterproof mascara-I had this before and seemed to like the first tube I had better than this one. I don't know if I'll repurchase again or not. I replaced with an open sample size of Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes that I've been using intermittently the last couple months. It's getting clumpy and won't be around much longer either. I'll work on that this month, then I have a Sephora sample box of 5 different mascaras to try and work thru this year before I need to buy anymore. 

Sample of the new Wet and Wild Photo Focus foundation- this seemed pretty nice but I don't think there was enough on the sample card for me to get a true idea of how it performs. It seemed kinda sheer and I usually prefer more coverage but I don't know if I just needed more or not. I might try this in the future, I think it's only $5 and sometimes it goes on sale at my Rite Aid too, so I'm keeping it in the back of my mind for a possible future purchase.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!