Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up this Week 3/17?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Happy St. Patrick's day to all those celebrating too. Hope everyone is safe and warm. Let us keep in our thoughts the people going through blizzards and heavy snow conditions. This was another week that I did not use up anything. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up this Week 3/17?

Happy Friday to All!!

This week I finished a large bottle of Eucerin Advanced Repair Lotion and a Carmex Lip Balm from the bedside, have decided I should own stock in Carmex since it's been such a dry winter for my lips!

Enjoy the weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Good Friday morning!

Finished my Neutrogena SPF Moisture Boost in the blue tube.  It was OK and I might buy it again.  Replaced with Avon's Nurtura.   Big sale!  Nurtura and Dramatic Firming Cream, 3 for $9.  I couldn't resist. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday!  I am falling down on the job.  Nothing finished up this week.  Have great weekends.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

Used up Avon Skinvincible lotion. I believe there is one more in my stash. At 1 oz, this stuff does not go too far, but I like the rich texture and high SPF for daily use.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning!

I had a big week! So excited that I made sure I saved all the empty products so I could list them today.

Nivea Creme Moisterizing Body Wash- I love Nivea, I replaced with Nivea Creme Moisterizing Body Wash Orange Blossom scent as it was on sale.

SCA 5 Essentials Power Uplifing Power Booster Serum-this was included in a kit, i did not see that this did anything, I would not purchase seperately and would avoid a kit that it might be included in.

SCA Precious Argan Taut Face Firming Gel-this is nice, it too came in one of her kits, I still have another bottle on hand. I am not sure I would purchase seperately but if it comes in one of her kits, I would be pleased.

SCA Double Hyaluronic 1000 Ounce of Gold Broad Spectrum Day Cream- this is nice and I still have a second one on hand. I do prefer the SCA Argan Oasis Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 much better and want to replace with this but am waiting until I use up what I have. I will be using the SCA Argan Day Cream going forward after I finish up the Vit C day cream.

40 Carrots Carrots + C Serum-I love this serum. It is so affordable and usually look for it everytime I am in Marshalls or TJ Maxx, I typically find it around $5.99 a bottle, since I use it daily, it lasts about 2-3 months. I am out, don't have a backup and am on the hunt for replacement. Yes, I can order online for $13 but I want to have it for $5.99, LOL. I will say I love Adrienne's Vit C capsules and when I have them on hand I use them every other day but I am out. I have not purchased lately because I am really trying to stay focused on my spending and using what I have up.

40 Carrots Carrots Eye Gel-I threw this out, I love my Rapid Transport C Infused 1000 Tube of Gold Volumizing Eye Ointment. I am a firm believer in this product. It worked for me, eye cream is hit or miss for most people and never get really good results. I used this because it came in a kit and I love it. I have used 2 tubes and on my 3rd.

This was my list and I want to thank you again for starting this weekly thread. I look forward to staying on track. Happy Friday and have a wonderful week!

Honored Contributor

I used up the last of my Skinn's Olive and Enzyme Cleanser.....I need another cleanser that I can use for eyes and face, I love Skinn's but it is not always available in the larger size, I like Purity a lot too.......

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties!

I didn't use up anything this week.  But I looked trhough my makeup stash and threw out 

Lancome's creme powder eyeshadow that must have been about five years old.  The colors are horrible. I don't know why I kept it for that long.

I also threw out NYX Matte Lipstick in Honeymoon. Some people  (like this model here in the picture) can pull off this ashy color, but I can't. It makes me look like I am unwell and dying.

honeymoon.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I did not use anything up, but I threw out 6 dark eyeliners, came with kits or beauty box. I can't wear them. 2 unopened eyeliners I put in my give away basket.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday and Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

Used up many things from my stash this week:

Sample of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Hair Deep Conditioning Mask -- made my scalp too dry,  would not purchase

Samples of Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume & Lancôme La Vie Est Belle perfume

Garnier Skinactive Clearly Brighter w Sunscreen SPF 15 Daily Moisturizer -- replaced with same

Samples of Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Natural, Champagne & Smashed. Would consider buying the Natural one for nighttime use.

Lancôme Bi-Facil makeup remover (4 Ozs. bottle) and Lancôme Tonique Radiance toner (6 Ozs. bottle) -- replaced with same.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼