Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up this Week 1/27?

SKINN products:

Dermapeel 2 oz.- replaced

Neck Armour-replaced

Respected Contributor

Nothing used up this week but I did give away a bunch of perfumes samples.  It felt good to declutter those. I just kept a few I want to try out.  I don't wear much perfume any more. 

Valued Contributor

Just one thing this week:  CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.  I always have another one waiting in the wings.  

Happy weekend to all!

Esteemed Contributor

A box of Garnier Nutrisse hair color in 500 medium brown. This permanent hair color did not cover roots very well at all. I won't repurchase it.

A tube of Marcelle foundation and matching concealer. This was average and didn't cover very well either.

Respected Contributor

@Barbiedr

Can I ask you where you found an 8oz size of White Shoulders bath powder? White Shoulders is my all time favorite too. Thanks for any help you can give.

Trusted Contributor

Vermont country store has white shoulders powder and scent. They also have old timers like tweed, evening in Paris, gee your hair smells terrific. Lots of the vintage stuff, make up too. No bargains but worth a look.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi All Gorgeous Beauties!

I am late to the party this week!

Used up a Dove Pampering Bodywash and replaced with my favorite Dove Wintercare that I stocked up on! The Pampering one was just OK, Wintercare imparts more moisture for my dry skin.

See you next week!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used Up:

Colleen Rothschild Radiant Cleansing Balm- this was just ok. It started to dry up 3/4 of the way done. I finished it up but would not buy again. Replaced with Clinique Cleansing Balm from stash.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Deodorant- nice will miss it. Replaced with Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant from stash.

Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Sunscreen Cream-I really liked this once I got past the fragrance. not sure I would buy because of the scent. recieved this in the Sephora Sun Safety Kit. The cream made my face so soft and looked good under makeup. Replaced with Sephora SPF15 Moisture Cream from the same kit.

WEN Sweet Almond Mint Styling Cream-a staple. replace with WEN 613 styling cream from stash.

Absolute Green Tea Makeup Wipes-really like these, looked for them in my TJ Maxx and cant find them have to check Marshalls. Replaced with Beekman wipes from stash.

Laura Geller Hydrating Spackle Primer- nice, replaced with IT primer from stash.

Marc Jacobs Skyliner in Midnight Paris- LOVE this eyeliner, using a travel size of the same its not as good as the full size. does not go on as smooth. Need to purchase a full size again.

Carol's Daughter Jamican Punch Body Butter-this was so old, I really liked this hydrated really well. Replaced with L'Octtaine Shea Butter

Sorry this is late all. hope everyone has a great week!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Skin Perfecting Lotion. I ordered the Gel this time. The lotion lasted from last March (using once a day, applying with fingers).