Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up this Week 1/27?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope everyone had a good week and are looking forward to a happy and safe weekend. This week I ued up;

Mary Kay Belera Perfume Splash - .17oz   Top notes are fig and lotus; middle notes are snowdrops and mimosa; base notes are sandalwood and musk.  i have a full size in my stash waiting to be enjoyed.

What did you use up this week?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up this Week 1/27?

Good Morning Joseygirl,

This week I used up fresh BlackTea Instant Perfecting Mask - .67 oz, this really made my skin feel soft and hydrated. I would purchase this again but will be using up other masks I have on hand. Also a .25 fluid oz of OLE HENRIKSEN truth serum collagen booster. This was tacky to the touch when applied. Would never purchase this as a stand-alone, it was one of the oils in a try-me kit. Still using JM argan oil.

Wishing you a and all the BEAUTIES a happy week.

Honored Contributor

Happy Last TGIF in January, Beauties! Woman Happy

I had another week of not using anything up. I do have several products that are "almost" gone and had to add a bit of water to two facial cleansers & a hair conditioner to be able to work on using the last bit up. 

Have a good weekend!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Bottle of Beekman body wash, honey suckle and Moss, used as hand wash. Have 3 more in stash.

Sample of Christopher Robin hair mask, OK would not buy full size.

Threw out 2 Oz. Bottle of sabon bath oil, yuk, Jasmin scent overpowering.

Today I will cancel sephora beauty box. Does not ever thrill, and too much stuff here.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning Joseygirl and All The Beauties,

This was kind of a slow week I only used up one product.

Bath and Body Works Christmas Morning hand wash. I really liked it, but  I only 

purchased one. I replaced with B&BW Very Merry Meringue hand wash. I like this 

one also. I got a few on their 75% off sale.

Have a Super Weekend and keep using up your beauty items so we can get some 

new. 

See you next Friday~

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday All!

I used up: Gold Bond body powder. None left in my stash, so I bought another.

Footlogix mousse. Last one. Bought another on Amazon.

Avon Aways on Point eye liner. Pulled several new Avon liners from my stash.

Returned my most recent auto delivery of Tatcha cleansing oil duo. I still have one bottle in my stash and I'm now extending the one I have open by alternating with Palmer's Facial Cleansing Oil.  Also extended my AD on Tatcha to 11/17.

Have a beautiful week!

Respected Contributor

I used up California Calming Baby's Bubble Bath.  It's very nice for my kids to use.  It says it is great for adults with sensitive skins, too.  I might repurchase. But it is kind of pricy for bubble bath ($15 a bottle).  

I also used up sample size of Josie Maran's Vibrancy Foundation. It feels very nice on the skin.  But I am not sure if I'll purchase the full size bottle (I still have many different bottles of foundation to use up).

Happy Friday, Beauties!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a good week of finishing products!

Used up:

Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Aloe Vera w/Rose Petal toner - I always mix witch hazel with rose water to use as a toner.  Repurchased more witch hazel from another brand that was on sale.  But I would repurchase this one (on sale).

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 mini - This came in a set and I like it.  It's a good sunscreen when I am drier.  I am trying another SPF with a higher percentage of physical sunscreen.

Kari Gran Essential Serum mini - This was a GWP and I ended up really liking it.  I would repurchase the full size after I use up what's in my stash.

Bottega Organica Illuminate Eye Contour Cream - Got this in a Beauty Heroes box, otherwise I would never pay so much for an eye cream!  It had a very short expiration date so I ended up using it all over my face.  It has a very nice texture but I wouldn't repurchase it for the price.  I replaced it with a mini Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Cream from my stash.  I feel that any moisturizer will do just as well as an eye cream for me.

UDXGwen Stefani Lipstick in Ex-Girlfriend - This was a really nice lipstick.  Loved the consistency and color but the packaging was rubbish!  I was down to the last 1/4" and the tube got stuck and would't retract.  I prefer the old UD Revolution lipstick metal cases.  Sad to see those go.  Replaced with another UD Revolution lipstick in Sheer Beso.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TGIF!

Used up more skin care samples from Sephora

Supergoop! Everyday SPF 50 Sunscreen

Sephora 10H liquid foundation in Light #10 Ivory shade -- nice for medium to light coverage, saving the Medium #25 & #33 shades for summer use

Clinique Moisturizing Cream with Sunscreen -- tossed out single use package -- not sure which one it is

NARS single use bronzer powder in Laguna shade -- I used as a blush this time of year and own a travel duo with Orgasm blush

Lancôme CILS Booster XL mascara primer full sized tube -- replaced with L'Oreal Voluminous Primer in white (300) shade -- from my stash

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

This week I used up- White Shoulders bath powder 8oz- love this, another box ready for next summer, I think I will be using Victoria next Tova Signature bath gel 2oz- love this, more in the stash Threw out- half a jar of Perlier Musk body cream, don't really like this