Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 7/28?

Greetings. This week I used up two items.

Josie Maran Journey to Provence Argan Body Oil Lemon Verbena 0.5 oz.

This oil came in a package of several scents. I used this after my shower in the evening on my décolleté in an attempt to avoid the crease and lines that appear as we get older. The scent was pleasing.  I will not purchase again as it was something I just wanted to try. 

Philosophy Glazed Body Soufflé in Sweet Vanilla Fig 16 oz.  I did not care too much for the scent but the soufflé was moisturizing.  Will not repurchase due to the scent.

Have a relaxing weekend and a healthy week ahead!

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties,

Hope everyone is having a happy & cooler Saturday.

I used up the following:

1. Elizabeth Arden White Tea Cream deodorant. I like this, but replaced with Degree deodorant for now. I may repurchase in the future. I like this scent.

2.Bath and Body Works Very Merry Meringue hand wash. I like this for the scent of lemon. Replaced with B&B Works Honeysuckle hand wash.

3.B&B Works Hello Beautiful shower gel 3oz size. I replaced with Donna Karan body wash Cashmere Mist, not much left in this tube.

4.Elysee Fountain of Youth serum I will not be replacing right now. It didn't do what I thought it was going to do. Although it did firm the skin.2 oz size.

5.Elysee Pycnogence This is also a firming serum. Also it was represented as lightening age spots. I didn't notice any real difference with that.  2oz size. I may purchase again, but not right now. 

That's it for this week. See you next Friday. Have a Good Week~~

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone.

This week I used up:

Living Proof and Sebastian Shaper Plus travel size hair sprays.  They're both nice but I prefer Ellnet.

Paula's Choice Retinol body treatment.  I apply this to my arms and legs at night.  Always have one in my stash.  

That's all for now.  Getting close to using up a few makeup items so maybe next week.  

Hope you're enjoying the weekend!