Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 7/28?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a good week, and are staying cool, and safe. This week I used up;

Bath and Body Works Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss Shower Gel - 3oz  This was purchased at a semi-annual sale a couple of years ago, and has been discontinued.

What did you use up this week?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 7/28?

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday!

Used up 

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette shade replaced with same

Lancôme Absolute Premium Bx Night Cream replaced with Lancôme Renergie Multi Action Night Cream

Hotel sized bottle of Apotheke shampoo

Lancôme Eau d'Azur Eau de Toilette spray

sample size of Lancôme Dual Finish 320 (N) foundation powder

sample size of Lancôme Tient Idole foundation in 210 Buff (N) 

2 Ozs. Bottle of Ulta Nail Polish Remover replaced with supermarket brand of no acetone nail polish remover

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I didn't finish anything but have several things that are old and need to be tossed:

ColourPop Brow Colour - This is the potted brow product that ColourPop makes.  I liked it and used almost all of it.  But it's very dry and not performing as well.  I'm replacing it with powder from one of my eyeshadow palettes and Glossier's Boy Brow from the stash.

Zoya PixieDust in Godiva - I really liked this at first and used up almost half the bottle, which is really good for nail polish (for me since I have never used up a whole bottle).  I think it's just too old and the color has changed.  It clashes with my skintone.

the Body Shop Lightening Shade Adjusting Drops - Another old one that I liked and used up half the bottle.  I don't need it anymore and it's way past the expiration.  I liked this better than the Cover FX Custom Drops which are way more expensive.  I don't have a use for this product anymore and won't be repurchasing.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-Derma e Very Clear Moisturizer 

-Andalou Naturals Hyaluronic DMAE Lift and Firm Cream 

I tossed:

-an old Sephora palette.  I used up the blush awhile ago, and the shadows aren't that great.  The taupey-brown was nice, but easily replaced by Wet N Wild "Nutty," so no reason to keep the whole palette.

-5 individual shadow pans I had de-potted.  A couple were chalky and all were old.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Skinn Softening Essence

Skinn Transulent Resurfacing Concentrate

Skinn a.m. cleanser

Box of Q-Tips

Tube of toothpaste

A black gel eyeliner

Will also be purging "stuff" this weekend that I either won't use or finish Woman Embarassed

Happy Friday Everyone Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Used up

isomers bb cream - have another one I opened.  I really do like this bb cream.  No color but great for my summer moisturizer and like the feel of my skin. These little bottles last a long time.  Not sure it is a repurchase though.

Kirkland wipes -  my last package.  These were okay but not a favorite.  I will not repurchase any wipes and start using the millions of cloths I bought. 

Tossed

the balms Mary Lou luminzer   - barely used but this is very old. It smelled okay but just no.  This is a pretty highlight. 

Eyeliners - will be tossing a few,  I feel I should toss all of them and start over.  Some aren't even used but are old. I hate to take a chance with my eyes. We will see. 

Honored Contributor

It was a slow week for me.  Use up:

Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation - full size.  This was my go to foundation for quite awhile. Then I discovered the Tarte BB cream.  I've been using the Fit Me to use it up but I won't repurchase. 

Respected Contributor

I had a deluxe sample of the IT Bye Bye under eye moisturizer and used it faithfully twice a day and saw No results, so I would not purchase this product. 

The Ordinary HA serum, I love this stuff and replaced with the same.

L'Occitane Almond Oil body wash. I was not crazy about this. I know a lot of people like it, but I won't repurchase this.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hi Ladies,

I look foward to reading this blog every week.

This past week I used up:

1) Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Age Defence cleanser - have one on hand but will finish an Olay cleanser before opening it.

2) Crest CD White Lux Mouth Rinse

3) Colgate Optic White toothpaste - have 2 in stash

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Every perfect gift is from above.
Respected Contributor

This week I used up:

A 5.2 oz tube  of L'Occitane Creme Mains Dry Skin Hand Lotion. To be honest I never like this as a hand lotion, too greasy. But, then I used it on my legs and elbows and loved it there so I used it up! However, I will not repurchase.

A tube of L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation. This wasn't my favorite formulation so I will replace with the Pro-Matte formula which has a more satin finish that I prefer.

Sonja Kashuk Clear Mascara that I have used for a brow gel. Replaced with NYX Brow Mascara.

Crest 3-D White Toothpaste, replaced with same from stash.

Tossed:

A Dior Lipstick that melted in my car, fortunately it was on a WeatherTec mat! Why doesn't that ever happen with, say, a NYX Butter Lipstick at 1/4 the cost??? Shoot! I will not be replacing that!

Enjoy your weekend and the week!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield