Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 5/12?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I had another slow week, that I did not use up anything. What did you use up?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 5/12?

I finally used up a large bottle of Tresemme conditioner.  I won't repurchase right away since I have a Redkin ready to open.  I liked it though, didn't weigh my hair down.

Looking forward to using up more products.  Maybe next week I'll have more to report.   Have a nice weekend everyone.

Honored Contributor

I used up one item 

Travel sized version of Lancôme Hypnose Drama mascara in the Excessive Black shade. Replaced with the same.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @joseygirl for starting us out this week.

They're real Benefit mascara and eye makeup remover.  Came with a mascara.  Didn't care for either the mascara or the remover.  Replaced with a Lancome remover, have two, gift with purchase.  That's it for the week.

Happy Friday all

Respected Contributor

Good Morning To All The Beauties,

This week I used up:

1. Redken Curvaceous Wave Ahead Mousse. 4.7oz This took me a long time to use up as you use so little. I don't think I'll be purchasing this again. The applicator was a tough one to get the product out. I replaced this with Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Gel. I really like this. It thickens and gives me a lot more volume. 

2. Redken Water Was 03 Pomade. I didn't use all this up, it started to get dry and very sticky. So I threw away the balance with was about 1/4 of it. I won't be buying again.

3. I threw away 2 B.E. brushes as they got wore out after several cleanings. Their newer brushes aren't like the older ones for some reason. I prefer Tarte, Doll 10, and IT brushes right now.

4.Threw out one Lancome waterproof eyeliner. The color was Prune and it never applied right. It was very dry so I am wondering if it was old when it was purchased.  Right now I am using Sephora's eyeliner in a plum color. I like it so much better than any of Lancome's.

5. Threw a Glamoflauge pencil concealer I received as part of a gift from Sephora. This pulled and tugged too much for my liking. I have other concealers such a Benefit Lemon Aid, which I love, plus Doll 10 concealer too. Although I also like E.Lauder's Double Wear concealer for my eyelids and undereye the very best. 

That's it for this week.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE MOM'S.

See you next Friday. Have a Great Weekend~~

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Fresh Cream body lotion 7oz.  This was the older version and I loved it.  To me, it smelled like a comfort food, maybe homemade custard.  I always used it before bed.  I will miss it.  I have lots of the new version which I like as well but it is really different.

Threw out 2 old lip glosses.

Contributor

Good week for me!

Emptied a Philosophy Pure Grace Body Creme 16 oz.  Good stuff.  I have lotion from my auto deliveries to start.

Olay Total Effects Nurishing Cream Cleanser.  I have more in stash but waiting to use up some smaller items in the shower first.

Gave my daughter some IT cosmetics that I decided are too yellow for me in the light shade.  I have reordered in the fair shade.

I have a 32oz. Pure Grace Shower Gel turned upside down in the shower.  Probably will be done tomorrow so I will put in on today's list.  I have about 5 others on deck.

Many, many items to go.  I'll probably have to put some in my will.

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this weekSmiley Sad  

Thank you @joseygirl, for our weekly reminder to use up what we have (which I really need reminders of, since I keep buying new products before using up what I haveWoman Sad). 

Happy Mother's Day, Beauties!!

Trusted Contributor

1. Used up jar of Skinn neck a more, have another in stash.

2. Tossed Carol's Daughter shampoo, made hair like straw.

3. Tossed ancient tube of Borba cream.

4. Tossed 2 old nail polishes that I never wear.

5. Pack of Aldi baby wipes, replaced with same.

Respected Contributor

Not much at all. Just a couple sample packets of Kerastase shampoo's, conditioners and curl cream.