Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 3/23

Happy Fiday Beauties,

Hope you are all staying warm and are looking forward to a safe and pleasent weekend. I did not use up anything this week. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 3/23

Happy Weekend!

Used up a large economy size CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser and replaced with the same!

That's it!

Stay safe if you are in the path of any of the storms!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday! I used up 1 thing this week

Lancôme Drama Liqui Pencil Paradise Color — green shade — replaced with same pencil.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I used up a mini size of Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Lipstick in Cabana Boy.  The color and the formulation are both very good.  But I have enough lipsticks to last me for years. So, I am not going to repurchase any time soon.

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Esteemed Contributor

Finally!  A warm, sunny day!  

Used up Avalon Organics Vitamin C Vitality Serum -- replaced with same... for now.  Fewer local stores are carrying this brand.  If I have to start ordering online, I may change brands.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a 2.5 oz. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing conditioner.  It was okay.  I'm not sure I will purchase it again, but it was nice enough.

-a pump bottle of Softsoap Coconut and Warm Ginger hand soap.

-a bar of soap...I don't remember what it was.  Replaced with Dove white soap.

That's all for this week.  Have a great weekend!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Used up:

Pacifica Kale Cleanser - 10 oz- this was nice.  I used in morning in shower.  Has a nice soft gentle lather. I have other cleansers but would repurchase again. Cant speak to how well it cleanses mu, etc.

Skinn Neck Cream -  2 oz - have a 4 oz ready to go.  I dont always reach for neck creams so after I finish my other one, not a repurchase. It is a nice thick cream and it feels soothing but.....

Huggies Wipes - I have a ton of them I bought from Costco's so opened another package.

Finally a few things to report.

Respected Contributor

I was not here last week so I used up over two weeks

Gallon jug of Biolage Hydrating Shampoo- Took a long time to use up, I have Pureology to use before I replace 

B&B Hand Soap, Winter (whatever it was)-Replaced with Cucumber Melon

That is all I used up !!!  Have a great weekend!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Greetings to all the Friday Beauties~

Boy- these Fridays sure come around fast. 

I used up the following:

1.Ultra Repair Cream by First Aid Beauty in a 1oz tube. Replaced with a full size jar. I like this a lot and so does my DH. This is going to be a staple, especially in the fall and winter time.

2.Herbal Essences Set Me Up Beautiful Bold Hold Hairspray. #4 hold. This is a good hairspray, but I like to alternate sprays to avoid a big buildup of one kind. I will repurchase again. This has the Lily of the Valley scent.

3.Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream 0.05 size that I used at night. I bought this at TJ's so I am out right now. I need to over to TJ's and see if I can replenish. Other wise I have several other creams to use up. So for night time I'll check my stash as I believe I have a couple E.L. jars that came in a kit.

4.Reviva Brown Spot Night Gel. This seemed to help for awhile, but then this jar seemed to go bad. I will not buy again. 

5.In the Sun body cream 8oz size by Bath & Body Works. This has coconut oil in it and it makes a big difference in moisturizing for me. I have another tube in my stash, but I am trying to finish a bottle of Jergens body lotion right now.

6.Sample packets of Bb thickening conditioner  ( Bumble and Bumble) and the Shampoo also. This seemed to be nice and I would consider buying when I get done with some others first.

7 Sample. packet size of Sake Bomb Shampoo by drybar This was really nice shampoo, but for $26 I will have to think about that for awhile. 

That's it for this week. Have A Great Weekend and stay safe

See you all next Friday~~

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tub of L’Occitane Ultra Rich Body Creme

Oh how I love everything about that product 

Replaced with tube of body cream from Whole Foods