Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 2/10?

This week I used up a Cover Girl professional clear mascara.  Love this, replaced with another.

Threw out 2 small bottles of hand lotion, gone bad.

Esteemed Contributor

This week I used up half a box of hair color. I mix 2 shades of medium brown by Nice n Easy. But no matter what brand I use, it doesn't color my gray temples very well. Grrr.

That's it for this week!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

This week I used up:

SKINN Dermapeel 4oz- I'm not a fan of this, the menthol and mint is just too strong for me, but I used it because it came with a kit. Not a repurchase.

Sample of derma e microdermabrasion scrub- I don't think I'll purchase this full size either. I want to get away from harsh scrubs for a bit and see what happens with my skin. I know all the experts recommend exfoliating regularly but I'm not sure they're doing me any good.

SKINN Creme Reverse 1.7oz- Not a repurchase either. I can't see where it made any difference and it wasn't moisturizing enough. I replaced with a Shea Moisture moisturizer which I'm liking so far. 

Sample of Umbrian Truffle face cream 5ml- I didn't like this at all, it was heavy and sticky and didn't absorb into my skin well at all. I ended up using it up on my neck. 

Tossed a free sample of Smashbox lip lacquer in Coral- the color just wasn't for me and I didn't love the texture/shine of it either

That's it for me this week!

Trusted Contributor

Hope you are well after your surgery. 

I did not use up anything, but I tossed about 1/3 of JM argon oil, it turned. I like but large bottle is too much. 

Respected Contributor

Best wishes for your surgery.  

Didnt use anything up this this week but tossed 2 mally eyeliners.  Was trying to use these some but they move too much.  Last time I looked like a raccoon.  Not a repurchase. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Monday, Beauties!

Goodness, I'm so late! 

@joseygirl - I hope your surgery went well & that you're feeling well.

Last week I FINALLY used up a couple things!

One was the 2nd half of an exfoliating soap that I don't even recall the name of. Not anything I'd buy again. It did not really do any exfoliating. I'll replace it with one of my remaining soaps (I am down to 2 or 3!) tonight.

I also used the last of a bottle of SKINN Enriched Softening Essence. I really like this water-like lotion. Applied before other skincare, it helps other products be better absorbed so they can do their jobs better. I mix in a bit of SKINN Restore C+ Multi-Vitamin Powder before applying it. I am replacing with a deluxe size bottle of the same thing. It was part of a kit I got a while back - a good deal as all the products were ones I use and like and was running low on!

Have a great week, Beauties!

Honored Contributor

Welcome, @NativeJax

I'm glad you've joined us! This is a fun thread. It is great motivation to finish things up and also a good place to review things we've used and read good reviews on other products.

Trusted Contributor

@wilddob3...

Yes, and it's motivating me to use up creams I bought to trybfor my face that really didn't do much for me. I have decided I am going to use them on my arms, legs and feet until they are gone! I want to use them up:-)

Plus, this is a great way to see reviews on other products. I like that it's fun and not a negative thread. I look forward to being apart of the group.

Happy Monday!