Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 10/19?

@ninjawife wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Good morning @joseygirl!

I used up

A GWP size of Clinique Moisture Surge Supercharge Concentrate. It is nice, but I prefer the regular Clinique Moisture Surge which I have a full size of.

I tossed

L'Oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation It feels nice, but I cannot get any coverage from this foundation.  I have some discoloration and hyperpigmentation, and this does not cover anything.  I think it is good for people with no skin issues, but it doesn't work for me.

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

What foundation do you like for covering your discoloration and hyperpigmentation?

@ninjawife  Right now I am using Cover Girl's Ready Set Gorgeous and Clinique's Stick Foundation as a concealer. Those two together gives me a very full coverage. However, I am still on the hunt for the next best thing, so I just purchased Laura Geller's Filter First Foundation. I only tried it once, and it seems very good. But I can't tell you for sure until I use it more.  I have tried the IT CC Cream, but it breaks me out.  So, that doesn't work for me.

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

This week I used up:

Smashbox Hydrating Undereye Primer.  I have purchased this many times and it helps my concealer last all day.

Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid.  Have another in my stash.  Love this product!

Sunprise K SPF 50 sunblock.  This is a Korean sunblock and I found out it contains a lot of alcohol.  I used it up on the back of my neck and arms.  Will not repurchase.

Botanics Organic Eye Cream.  I tried this out of desperation since my eye area is sensitive to almost everything.  I really like it and have replaced with one from my stash.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up:

Ulta brand facial makeup remover wipes for sensitive skin 25 ct- I actually really liked these, they were nice and thick and did a good job removing my makeup. I don't use them every day, only once in a while if I have just foundation or heavy sunscreen to remove. I bought a 2 pack of the Ulta microfiber towels to replace the wipes and I only used it once so I'm not sure if I'm going to like it or not. I'm going to use it some more but if it doesn't work well I'll buy more of the wipes

Tossed an Ulta mascara- this was a free gift and didn't really do anything great for my lashes, I'm using the Essence Lash Princess and it's a lot better

That's it for me this week, have a good weekend all!

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a bottle of Fekkai volumizing shampoo.  I always have a spare around so I will use this again.

I'm thinking about trying Doll foundation, anyone like this?  I want something moisturizing.

Have a nice weekend everyone.  

Contributor

Greetings!  It has turned quite cool and rainy in my area.  Fall is here to stay!

This week's usage:

Aveeno Ultra Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser 5oz.  A former Purity user, I decided not to pay for pricey face cleanser, so I have been trying various drugstore cleansers.  This cleanser did not remove eye makeup very well.  I will not repurchase.  Replaced with Tula from stash.  Have a Purity waiting in the wings, as I am going back to it.

Have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

Acure argan oil and pumpkin shampoo.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Nothing used up this week for me.

But I did give a double pack of Neutrogena Makeup Wipes from the stash to my daughter when she was visiting.

Have a good week all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24