Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up this Week 2/15?

Good morning all!

I alternate using both of Mally's Primers:  the Perfect Prep and the PP Neutralizing.  Last week I used up the regular Perfect Prep Primer and, of course, replaced with same because if it ain't broke, don't fix it.   Purchased at Kohl's with a 30%-off coupon and Kohl's Kash -- it was practically free!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

SKINN A. M. Cleanser-replaced

Cococare Cocoa ButterLip Balm-replaced  and a rec. here this Fall

• SKINN Oleo Serum-used up on top of hands as was not effective on my face. I have liked some SKINN but finding most not helping or enhancing my facial skinn.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

This week I used up:

Andalou Naturals Goji Peptide Perfecting Cream 1.7oz- This was a nice moisturizer and I would consider repurchasing it in the future, but I have several others to work thru here first. I use their daily SPF every day and they have lots of moisturizer choices, I really like the brand overall. 

Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hairspray 8oz- I really liked the After Curfew hairspray but can't find it anymore so I bought this one to try instead. I didn't like it nearly as well and replaced it with Tresseme instead.

That's all for me this week, have a great weekend everyone!