Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up this Week 2/15?

Happy Friday!  What did you up this week?

I used up:

A box of Loreal Preference Hair dye--  My favorite Nice N Easy changed formula, so I am trying all kinds of different hair dye.  Loreal Preference is pretty good, but the smell (while dying the hair) is really pungent and stings my eyes.  

Mini size of Make Prem Hydrate Me Micro Tension Cream-- this feels really nice. It is light and hydrating.  It is a gel/water cream like texture. I will consider purchasing a full size in the future (after I used up my stash of different creams and lotions).

Mini size of Roc 5 in 1 Chest Neck and Face Cream-- this also feels really nice. It is creamier and heavier than the Make Prem one.  I will consider purchasing a full size in the future, too.

I tossed:

St. Ives Green Tea Face Scrub-- I used up most of it before it expired.  I appreciate St. Ives putting expiration date on the tube.  Most cosmetics don't have that.

Still thinking of you @joseygirl !

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up this Week 2/15?

Zip, nada, nil. Unless we count toothpaste!

Happy weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday!  Thank you @momoftwo2007 for the start. 

An IT Tightline mascara.  Was using it as a base coat/primer.  Have since received an Estee Lauder primer sample with a mascara purchase and am happy with both the primer and the mascara! Unusual.  Have great weekends everybody.  A long holiday weekend for me.  Yay!

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday!

Used up a sample fragrance of Elizabeth Arden White Tea eau de toilette. It was very light and didn't last on me at all.

Replaced with another sample of Sun di Gioia eau de parfum by Giorgio Armani.This one lasts longer on me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  This is not a replacement but rather a new purchase.  I purchased Phoenix oil (facial oil for mature skin) by Herbivore.  I just started using so I cannot comment on the results.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007   You are doing a great job taking over this thread.  We still think of joseygirl but we have no way of knowing where she is but wish her peace and love.  Thank you momoftwo2007.  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@momoftwo2007   You are doing a great job taking over this thread.  We still think of joseygirl but we have no way of knowing where she is but wish her peace and love.  Thank you momoftwo2007.  Cat HappyHeart

@Katcat1  Thank you!

Valued Contributor

Hello all and happy Friday!

This week I used up:

A huge bottle of Orlando Pita shampoo that I purchased from Costco.  It's very nice and I have another in my stash.  I rotate three or four shampoos at a time so it took me forever to use this one up.  Smiley Happy

Tossed:

Pixi Corrector Concentrate in peach.  This is okay but I like the Tarte CC corrector in light/medium so much better.  It is lighter weight but highly pigmented and I have repurchased it several times.  

Happy weekend.  Stay safe and warm!

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a half a box of the old formula of Nice 'n Easy hair color. I mix shades 5 medium brown and 5N medium neutral brown and since I only had 3 boxes of 5 and 2 of 5N I decided to mix the colors together since 5 is too dark and 5N is too light for my roots and the ratio of mixing 3 to 2 works well. I'm only sorry that I only have 4 boxes left now. Once I use those up I will have to be on the search for a new color. I occasionally use Revlon hair color in shade 41 medium but think it's a bit too red and just think it's OK. I will probably be going to Sally Beauty again to buy hair color.

I also tossed out 2 tubes of Revlon Photoready foundation in the tube. It's too thick and not really easy to blend without adding extra moisturizer to it.

Trusted Contributor

Maybelline Brow Precise Eyebrow Gel - I found this in TJ Maxx and ended up really liking it. Surprisingly the weirdly shaped wand worked out really well once I got the hang of it. I'm having a hard time finding it so I think it's being discontinued. 

Bobbi Brown Eye Opening mascara - This is a really thick mascara that gives really full dramatic lashes. I redeemed a voucher from a Sephora kit for this but wouldn't pay full price for it. It's too much to pay for something that needs to be replaced so often. I really like the mini sized mascaras as I feel like I get my money's worth before they expire.