Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up this Week 12/15?

Good Evening Beauties Smiley Happy

I only used up one item this week. A bottle Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. This is pretty good for a morning cleanse in the shower and I would consider purchasing again. I replaced with Cera Ve foaming facial cleanser.

Everyone have a Great Weekend and I will see you next Friday~~~

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

bareMinerals Mineralixirs Cleansing Oil - This has been discontinued but I have one more bottle in the stash to use.  

Glide Pro-Health floss - Got this as a sample from the dentist and am trying to floss more often.

Tossed:

Coola Classic Sunscreen for Face SPF 30 - Got this from a hotel and although I heard good things about the brand, I didn't care for this.

Respected Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@momoftwo2007

I have to agree with you on the Lancome Click and Glow. It's too much pimgmentation. I have a tube sitting on my chest of drawers in my bathroom and I hate to toss it since I paid full price for the full size. I don't know what I was thinking. ????

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I used up several sample packets:

Dr. Jart SPF 45 BB Beauty Balm--too gray toned and heavy for me.

Lancome Click and Glow Highlighting Skin Fluid--very nice and pigmented, but too much glow for me.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream-- dont' like the feel or smell.

Dr. Jart Waterfuse HydroGel-- this one is actually pretty nice. But not too different from other hydrogels I tried.

So, no purchasing the full size for any of the samples I tried this week.  Hopefully I'll have some full size items used up next week.

Happy Weekend, Beauties!

@Leeny  HAHA.  I am glad that I only got a sample size.  But it is truly beautiufl, maybe you can see if there is a young women in your life that you can give it to. (I think it is best for someone younger than 30-- which I am not).

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007

I am not anywhere close to 30. I wish the sales gal would have said, you know, this is for someone younger. It's not the first cosmetic purchase I've been dinged on and it won't be the last ..lol

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@momoftwo2007

I have to agree with you on the Lancome Click and Glow. It's too much pimgmentation. I have a tube sitting on my chest of drawers in my bathroom and I hate to toss it since I paid full price for the full size. I don't know what I was thinking. ????

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I used up several sample packets:

Dr. Jart SPF 45 BB Beauty Balm--too gray toned and heavy for me.

Lancome Click and Glow Highlighting Skin Fluid--very nice and pigmented, but too much glow for me.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream-- dont' like the feel or smell.

Dr. Jart Waterfuse HydroGel-- this one is actually pretty nice. But not too different from other hydrogels I tried.

So, no purchasing the full size for any of the samples I tried this week.  Hopefully I'll have some full size items used up next week.

Happy Weekend, Beauties!

@Leeny  HAHA.  I am glad that I only got a sample size.  But it is truly beautiufl, maybe you can see if there is a young women in your life that you can give it to. (I think it is best for someone younger than 30-- which I am not).

Esteemed Contributor

@laurelei I used the Rx generic Differin and got good results with it.  Now I'm trying the otc retinol.

Valued Contributor

@Snoopp  I hope it works for me!  I've been using it on alternate days for a few months but now that my PC 1% Retinol has run out, I'll be using Differin alone.  I'm glad to hear you had good results with it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@laurelei I just used it last night; the Differin gel is now otc and only about $15.  The Rx was at least  $100.  Hope the otc version is just as good.