Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up this Week 10/27?

@aggravated wrote:

Hi Everyone.  This week finished a Josie Maran body butter.  This was part of a set that was featured as a TSV last year (the outside of the box looks like books).  Cherry scent.  Liked very much.  Replaced with a tube of Perlier body butter (A tube, I'm really leaning toward products I don't have to dip my fingers in) that was in the cabinet.   I have enough shower creme and gel as well as body butters to bath and moisturize my state.  So much so that I hope no one ever goes into my bathroom opens a cabinet or goes into my linen closet - you get the picture.  I'm ashamed.

Edited to add:  a Tarte mascara.  Replaced with same.

Anyway, have great weekends everybody!

@aggravated  "I have enough shower creme and gel as well as body butters to bath and moisturize my state" That makes me laughWoman LOL

I have the same problem.  I have way too many body butters and creams of all sorts (and makeup, too).  But I keep buying more. So, I clearly have a problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone,

Happy to report I used up an Avon Advance Techniques Ultimate Volume Shampoo.  Not bad at all, but I need to get to another shampoo in my rotation so I won't repurchase right away.  I did get volume from this shampoo though so it's worth a try if you are looking for that.

Hope to have more to report in the next few weeks.  Enjoy the weekend.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday to Everybody~~

This week I used up :

1. Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing creme. 6.7 oz size. I really like this cleanser, but it's getting harder to find. I replaced with Lancome's Mousse cleanser for dry skin. This is a little pricey, but you only need a little bit.

2. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules eye serum. These are nice. This was a free sample size of 10. I used these on my cuticles. I know it's for the eyes, but my cuticles are so bad that I gave it a try. My cuticles look 100% better. Now I'll have to figure out what to use next.

Have a Great Weekend~~

See you all next Friday ~~~~

Trusted Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

This week I used up :

1. Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing creme. 6.7 oz size. I really like this cleanser, but it's getting harder to find. I replaced with Lancome's Mousse cleanser for dry skin. This is a little pricey, but you only need a little bit.

2. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules eye serum. These are nice. This was a free sample size of 10. I used these on my cuticles. I know it's for the eyes, but my cuticles are so bad that I gave it a try. My cuticles look 100% better. Now I'll have to figure out what to use next.

Have a Great Weekend~~

@LeenyCheck out BuyMeBeauty.com.  Their front page says "New Borhese Items" and the prices seem really, really good.  They also carry quite a few Elizabeth Arden products at great products including the one you are looking for, I believe.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @aggravated

I will check it out.

@aggravated wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

This week I used up :

Have a Great Weekend~~

@LeenyCheck out BuyMeBeauty.com.  Their front page says "New Borhese Items" and the prices seem really, really good.  They also carry quite a few Elizabeth Arden products at great products including the one you are looking for, I believe.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! This week I used up:

Spa Haus Summit Fresh shower gel for men 16oz- I get these at Dollar Tree, they're cheap, not tested on animals and this one smelled pretty good. Hubby used it up. Replaced with a different scent

Earth's Nectar Honey Curls Curling agent 12oz- this smelled good and kept my hair nice and soft but I don't know how good it was at holding my curls. I'm going to try a couple other things before I repurchase this. Right now I have 2 items from Not Your Mother to work on first, a cream mousse and a beach spray

Nature's Gate Sunless Tanner 4oz- I liked this well enough and would repurchase it next summer. I only used it about once a week, just enough to keep my legs from looking totally pasty in shorts

That's it for me, have a great week everyone and see you again next week!

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties!

First blast of snow for me in the northland, short-lived though!

This week I used up:

Carmex Cherry Lip Balm, my go to standard.

A package of the Walgreen's version of my favorite Hydrating Neutrogena Face Wipes, 

Not impressed at all, the formula was fine but the cloth was so rough!I So I will use the second package to wipe my hands off when I am doing make-up.

Stay warm!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Saturday everyone!

This week I finally (!) used up a large jar of IT Bye Bye Pores that I've had for over 2 years.  I only use a teensy-tiny little bit of it as a finishing powder - used it 3-4 days a week and it took that long to use it all!   Worth every penny!  I love BBP and bought the compact version as a replacement.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone,  I used up a 

Beekman soap - these are very nice soaps and I like the fact they don’t gunk up but not a repurchase. I have 3 other soaps I am trying from Whole Foods with Shea butter and then it is back to gels for me. 

Dr jarts sunscreen- deluxe size -  I do like this, there is no white cast but not a purchase. This brand is not cruelty free and I try to do the best I can to stay cruelty free. 

Have a a nice weekend. 

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Lilfox Cleopatra Restorative Milk & Honey Beauty mini - Got this in a Beauty Heroes box and it is not something I would normally purchase.  It worked well with the other product I finished and made my skin feel soft.  

Lilfox Jungle Glow Rainforest Honey Enzyme Cleanser & Mask - Another one that came from Beauty Heroes and I wouldn't normally purchase.  Glad that I was able to finish these products because they are expensive and don't have preservatives.